CHAPTER 18

Arnav:- What? Shivaay left his family? Are you sure he is not lying? Even if he left them for now, how are you so sure he would not go back to them in future. He abandoned you before, he could do the same again.

Anika:- Bhai, he won't be able to. I would never let him leave me. Once he came to me, he would forever be bound to me. His family has already abandoned him. See news, Tej could not even wait for a day to be over before he declared in press that they have no relation with Shivaay here after. In his greed to swallow whole OE he didn't even thought how would he manage an empire on the verge of collapse, all the losses they would suffer from this news. The OE was still floating only because of goodwill of SSO and now that he is no longer part of Oberoi's who in his right mind will even co-operate with them. Rudra know nothing accept flirting, even if he joins business now how fast could he learn and accept business world? Only Om could manage to live independently but he is too selfish to help the rest of them. Shakti uncle, I doubt he will even care, his only son has left the house, he himself has never shown interest in business & now he won't even intend to lift his hands to help them. & Now would be the perfect time for dad to test Shivaay whether he will return to his family to help them and leave me forever /or stay with me forever.

Arnav:- Ani, are you that confident that this time Shivaay would chose you? Last time too he betrayed you, then this time what would stop him from doing the same.

Anika:- I have my ways bhai but you have to convince dad for me to give Shivaay a last chance.

Arnav:- Absolutely No! I already told you I won't help you regarding this, I am already blaming myself for letting you go to OM last time when you requested me to let you fulfil your first love but this time I myself am not convinced with Shivaay then with which face would I ask dad to let Shivaay enter your life once again.

Anika:- Bhai, Shivaay never left my life, he has always been part of it even when I vowed to leave the past behind. I thought with time I would forget him, move on but it's easier said than done. After being six months apart, not only I failed to forget him, hate him but I am missing him crazily. I remind myself about the sufferings I had to bear because of him but then I also recall the times when I was happy by his side. Bhai, I realized that it's not that Shivaay doesn't love me but I just come after his family, so I just have to remove them from between us, then Shivaay would love me & only me. You yourself see bhai, didn't he leave his family for me, I am sure with time he will forget them or at least learn to live without them, wasn't we happy when we were in Goa with only the two of us. I am sure this time we will be more happy as there is no Veer between us.

Arnav:- Ani, Shivaay will never forget his family. Even if he leaves them for you, he will not be happy. Are you sure you would be happy with an incomplete Shivaay when he himself might not be happy? Wake up from your dream Ani, you might be running behind an illusion.