CHAPTER 20

Anika:- Yes, Shivomru Construction was made by you alone from the scratch when we both had only each other. This company was your hard work so how could I watch it being used by others for their own benefit. I wanted you to succeed & be recognized as Shivaay not just an Oberoi. No matter how successful OE becomes under your leadership it will always be remembered as company set up by your grandfather, then led by your bade papa. Your contribution always makes Tej Singh Oberoi insecure to the point he uses OE as an excuse to blame you for coveting it. So I wanted my husband to pride fully say that he has his own business which he build on his own.

Shivaay sees Anika looking proud saying last line. He smiles & thinks -"You are right Anika, I have always shown humble attitude towards bade papa's accusation that now he thinks that I will leave Shivomru Construction to him. But this company is just not a business but also your dream for me, so how could I let your dream be taken away. You were right Anika, I was stupid but not anymore especially now when I have you. I want to live with you, build our own family with you, enjoy this remaining years of my life with you by my side."

Next day, as predicted by Anika, Anika's father ordered them to come to Jodhpur right away. Anika, Arnav & Shivaay were ready with their luggage to go. Shivaay was a little nervous as it's his first time meeting his FIL, he heard about him a little from his business associate. He is a great businessman but more than that he is a family man. He loves his family more than anything. Shivaay knew it won't be easy to gain approval of a father whose daughter had been hurt because of him, but he was determined that whatever happens he will accept any punishment as long as he gets Anika in the end, as long as he has her with him he can cross any hurdle. With this in mind he joined brother-sister duo in the car.

In Jodhpur,

MSR:- Swarna, today our children are returning so make preparations and Shivaay is also coming along. I don't know what our daughter plans to do but this time I will not indulge her if she is thinking to return to Oberoi's.

SSR:- Manish ji, don't worry even though our daughter is wilful but she would never go against our decision. Unless we agree she won't go back to Oberoi's. We need to trust her as we always do. Moreover Arnav is with her, he won't let any harm come to her. He is so protective of his sister even more than us.

MSR:- Yes I agree he is most cautious when it comes to her safety and happiness but our daughter always has various tricks up her sleeve to make Arnav agree to her every whim and he has never been able to say 'NO' to her. I am sure this time also she must have found a way to get Arnav side with her otherwise why would he even ask me to let Shivaay had one more chance!

SSR:- OK, even if Arnav sides with her we are still here. We won't let our daughter jump in a pit this time. But I still request that you keep open mind without letting past interfere while deciding for our daughter's hapiness.

As Anika's parents are talking a maid knocks on the door – "Mam, Mister and miss has arrived along with guest.

SSR:- Ok you go, we are coming.

Shivaay descends from car along with Anika and Arnav. Shivaay sees a mansion more like a mahal in front and servants standing, waiting to welcome them. As they walks forward a couple comes from inside, they are most likely Anika's parents.