CHAPTER 26

They reach the mansion and walks inside holding hands. Shivaay makes Anika sit on sofa, hold her hand and sit beside her. He says "Anika when you asked me on the airport that which home I want to take you to, OM or Raizada mansion, either of which I chose means one of us has to leave his/her family behind. You had given up your family for me once and now it is my turn, it does not mean that I am doing maths with you but by this I mean that I have understood that Wife is someone who is independent, fun loving and eternally in love with me. The one person who is one woman army to stand beside me and who will still win every battle due to her infinite capabilities.

I know that the moment you saw me in Oberoi's auction you felt that I betrayed you, I came to help them despite telling you yesterday that I won't help them, my jaan I did not came for them but for you. You came here telling me that you are needed here for business, I knew you were lying but I still pretended not to know your real intention. I wanted to show the whole world that you are mine and I have nothing to do with Oberoi's any more. Now they know my attitude, now you should also rest your mind. Jaan when I came to you leaving everything behind, I came determined to never return. Now you only have to be happy and let yourself be at ease. I am with you now and forever, I am not going anywhere. Now don't cry you know I hate to see these pearls flowing from your eyes." Anika smiles and hugs him which he reciprocates happily.

Anika releasing Shivaay from hug :- But how did you came here, I mean what did you tell Dad and mom?

Shivaay :- They knew that you came to Mumbai for saving OE but they did not ask you anything. Your dad asked me what do I want, whether I want to save OE myself or trust you and leave OE fate to you? I told him that I want to go to Mumbai, he looked disappointed and told me "do I know what would this means? That it means I chose Oberoi's over his daughter once again." He said that in these days he was accepting me as his SIL, if today I stayed he would have accepted our relationship. So I told him, today I need to go and support my wife. For my happiness she has done many things even against her own wish so how could I leave her alone today especially when she would have to hear everything for my sake. He was shocked for a moment and then realised that my decision to come to Mumbai has nothing to do with saving OE but to stand beside my wife. He was very happy and hugged me. He told me that tomorrow they would officially introduce me to all your relatives as your husband & their SIL.

Anika:- Shivaay I am so happy. Finally Dad has given his consent. Let's go back soon and I have to hear it myself. Also I want you meet with my whole family too. (smiling ear to ear)

Shivaay sees Anika being so happy,

"In her he found his soul,

in her he found his true self,

in her he understood what love meant.

She was the ocean and he was trespassing her land.

Too scared to swim, yet desperate to test waters.

What he didn't know was that her waves would take him far away,

to a place where he always dreamt of being."