CHAPTER 6

Lawyer:-"Sorry my lord for intruding but innocents should not be punished. These are the evidences that Tej, Janvi, Pinky & Shakti Singh Oberoi are innocent and Roop Singh Oberoi is the real culprit. She was behind the Kalyani Mill Accident. She is the murdrer who not only killed Mr. Kapoor but Coercied Mr. Trivedi to commit Suicide.

As the Judge sees the proofs, he sentences Roop bua to a lifetime imprisonment for killing so many people & the elders were released. Shivaay could finally breathe as he saw his elders being proved innocent. He saw the man from earlier leaving the court. He followed the man as he had many unasked questions , who was he, why did he help them and from where did he find those proofs & what are his intentions behind all this. As he was following the man, he saw him standing in front of a car, he saw window sill rolling down. There seems to be a lady sitting inside, the man was talking to her. As man left, he saw the lady was none other than Anika. He was shocked. He kept staring at her & his feet moved on its own accord towards her. As he was about to approach, the window closed and car drove off.

Shivaay ran behind the car, shouting "Anika" but car didn't stop nor slowed down. Shivaay called Khanna and as call was connected he said "Khanna, I want all the information about the person who submitted those proofs earlier today as well the person behind him. After cutting the call (in mind) :- I am sure the lady inside the car was Anika. Then, if she helped my family then why didn't she herself came, she didn't even met anyone. Is it that she is angry on me & therefore do not want to see me. Yeah, that might be the reason. Ok Anika, if you are khidkitod then I am also SSO. I will bring you back. All the anger of yours would vanish. Wait, first I have to inform the family, they would be so happy, now that all the problems are absolved it's time for Anika & my happily ever after.

In OBEROI Mansion, Daadi was waiting at the door and a maid is standing aside holding "Pooja ki Thali". As the car drove in, elders came out & stood at the door. Daadi stopped them and said:- wait, let me welcome you all. Today you have come after winning the difficult battle of your life. Not only our family but our reputation & business is also saved. She does aarti of all & they enter inside. Shivaay enters too & say "we have double reasons to celebrate today". All gets confused & Pinky ask "double how?"

Shivaay :- Mom, I saw Anika today & I am sure she was the one who send that lawyer to help us today. Even though she is angry on me still she saved u all today. Now I will tell the truth and bring her back. As shivaay is happy, daadi doesn't seems to be much enthusiastic. The smile on her face seems to be stiffen.

As Shivaay is immersed in his world thinking of a beautiful reunion with his Anika. Anika seems to have different plans. She was sitting inside the car, she saw Shivaay through car mirror, running behind the car. She smirked & spoke "a relationship without trust is like a having a phone with no service and what do you do with a phone with no service? You play games! Get Ready Shivaay, Now its time to reveal the reality of your so called family".

She calls her secretary "arrange a meeting with Mr. SSO". After she cuts the call- Shivaay, prepare yourself to meet Anika Singh Raizada.