VampireKeith x ServantLance

Warning: Attempted Murder and a Greek Myth

Here we go again with the greek stuff-

Comment if you recognize what Greek Myth it is for my PJO and others Fans!!!

Supporting a family of 10 was tough. Marco, Luis, Veronica, Rachel, Maria, Mama, Papa, and Lance's adopted sisters Ezor and Acxa, along with himself in  a whole family was hard, but at least everyone did their part. Lance came to age, 21, not so long ago. He searched for jobs everywhere but no one poor was needed in Victorian England, 1820. Everyone needed high class. Rich people were at the second top of the chain.

The first were vampires.

Vampires were billion money makers, and lived since the Black Death and Christopher Columbus. They each had different powers. Fire, Air, Water, Shapeshifting and others.The rarest was to see the future to be a living lie detector. They lived in a neighborhood, secluded from others but you could see their large mansions from cities away. Lance's family worked hard. Veronica, Marco, Luis and Rachel all had jobs to help support the family, but even then they barely got food on the table. Mama and Papa couldn't work, since they were getting older. Axca and Ezor worked too, but Lance could've sworn he saw them buying new dresses and suits and going out with people. They did have well paying jobs. As a 21 year old, it was his time to shine. Shine shoes and stuff.

He managed to get an interview when he entered the Vampire premises. The only way you could enter was if you sent out a letter of a request and got accepted (which rarely happened) or they had an opening day when a certain mansion was hiring. Lance chose the second option and went into the neighborhood with millions other applying for the Kogane Household job offers. He waited hours, and people came in and out, crying because they didn't get accepted. The interviews only lasted a few minutes in those cases. But when they went on longer, the people there wouldn't come out again, instead, Lance saw them exiting with a new leather black or brown bag filled completely with necessities like their uniforms and bedding. They would enter into the Servant's Quarters and settle into their new life. For eternity.

Actually, you just signed a contract for a few years and if you want to continue after those years, just sign another and get approved by the master of the house. Mr.Kogane..

Lance wondered about him. He was a vampire, and he'd never seen a male vampire. He once did on the street, as a female vampire rode in to leave the city. Her carriage windows were open and she was stunning. Pale skin and pink lips that formed a smirk and luscious wavy red hair. Lance only got a glimpse. But what about males? Were they horrifying? Lance imagined Mr.Kogane. 

Fangs that were inches long, horribly crooked and gross. Wild frenzy gray hair, for someone who had lived about 600 to 700 years. Wrinkles the scrunched up on his face and a permanent frown with glowing red eyes. Lance shuddered just thinking. At least he would get paid respectively. 300,000 a year.

Lance imagined buying dresses for his mother and a dress for Rachel, a suit for Veronica. Axca and Ezor would be fine on their own. A suit for his brothers and Papa. A frilly dress and cute jewelry for the 9 year old Maria. He smiled at the thought of them finally getting a comfortable life for all the hard work they endured.

He needed this.

"McClain? You're next." A beautiful female was staring straight at him with her blue eyes. Lance blushed in embarrassment,"Yes, of course." He enter the large room, filled with paintings of the Kogane line. There were polished vases and roses in the room and a warm fireplace, a gorgeous Persian handmade silk carpets. Lance felt disgusting just stepping on them. He sat down the the dark wood chair and the lady sat down opposite of him. He looked at her closely. White wavy hair and shining blue eyes with dark beautiful skin,"I'm Allura Altea, Mr.Kogane's secretary. I'm doing the interviews." Lance nodded furiously. Allura sighed and he realized she was wearing a beautiful suit with a silk pink tie,"So, tell me about yourself, Lonce." Lance fiddled with his fingers but kept a straight face," I'm the second-youngest in my family of ten. My older brothers and sisters work but they can barely keep food on the table, so I hope that with this job I can help my family so much more. I really want them to have the best, especially my Mama and Papa for doing their best to raise us." Lance stopped talking. What else? God, this was pathetic. Allura just nodded her head. "I see. Take my hand." Lance quirked a brow and she gestured to her hand. Lance reached forward and grabbed it,"Okay.." Allura closed her eyes and suddenly, pink up-side down moons started to glow. Lance flinched but didn't move away. She opened her eyes and gleamed, smiling brightly at him,"You're hired." Lance's jaw went slack,"W-What!? How did you do that!!" Allura grinned,"I can tell if you're lying or not! It's my power." Lance saw in her smile a tiny fang,"Y-You're a vampire!" Allura nodded. Lance took both of her hands and shook them furiously,"Thank you thank you thank you!!!" Allura nodded,"Please take the brown leather bag filled with your uniform and bedding and go to the Servant's Wing." Lance nodded and grabbed the nearest suitcase then ran to the door. Before he left he turned around and saluted to Allura,"Thanks again!!"