EmoLance x PastelKeith

Keith was already naturally cute. Of course, he was even cuter when he wore his outfits and his hair all done really nicely with effort. Today, he wore a lilac cropped sweater and high-waisted pink jeans, his sneakers were white put covered in stickers and his hair was in a ponytail that was messy in an adorable way. If you looked closely, you could see the tiny purple star stickers on his rosy cheeks. Too cute for his own good.

Sure, he got a few weird looks from people on the street but you know...fuck them.

He was on his phone when he entered the school, backpack slung over his shoulder. Yes, the light red one with black cat stickers on them. Believe it or not, Keith was famous at Altea High. He was a person who showed himself off in a unique and beautiful way, so of course he had a few admirers. Unfortunately for Keith.

"Hey, cutie~" Keith had just closed his locker and turned around just to be slammed into it by a handsome young man. A senior, Lotor Prince. Keith laughed nervously,"Hi." He quickly maneuvered his way out of Lotor's arms and made his way to class quickly. He shuddered and entered the Chemistry classroom. He took his seat in the top bottom row and sat next to the window, like always. A childhood friend, and only friend, Romelle, sat next to him. "Hey!" She whispered with a little wave. Romelle was like Keith in her own way. Two blonde pigtails and a teal flowing summer dress with a blue sweater. It was cold, for August.

Before Keith could respond, three figures made it into the classroom. First, the geeky nerd but could beat your ass Pidge Holt. Next to them was Hunk, the cooking club star and sweetest guy alive. And then Lance.

Lance, probably the most infamous guy in the school. Famous for setting pranks on the jocks, getting beat up for it later, and going into detention. Every single day. He wore a black shirt over his striped black-and-white long sleeve shirt and ripped jeans, showing bruises and red and blue bandages from fights. He wore a few silver rings and a large silver belt. Keith sighed and swooned.

Someone else like him in the world, completely different but also the same.

He came in snickering with his two best friends. Even though Keith had a massive crush on him, he envied him a bit. He made it in this world with people to hang out with on the weekends and during lunch. Sure, he had Romelle but she was busy and didn't spend so much time with him like they used too. And his brother Shiro, who was Mr.Shirogane was always caught up with work and his husband, Adam. Keith didn't exactly mind the alone time, but he wished for some friends.

Or a specific boyfriend, maybe.

Romelle giggled and elbowed Keith, whispering,"You are soooo obvious." Keith rolled his eyes playfully,"Shut up." Lance took his seat in front of Keith and sat next to Hunk. He sat next to Pidge next class, then Hunk, then Pidge. Sharing is Caring.

Keith knew the material, he wasn't dumb. So he just stared at the back of Lance's beautiful brown and blue dyed hair.

Later that day, way after school, Keith stayed in his brother's classroom. Shiro worked on tests and Keith was on his phone. He stared out the window and his jaw dropped. Lance was sitting under the ugly large dead tree behind the school. He wasn't doing anything, just listening to music in his air-pods. 

"You gotta make a move someday." Usually, Keith would tell his brother to shut the fuck up. After all, he wasn't a sweet submissive boy. He liked having control of situations. 

"Maybe. I'll find a way."

He did.

It was after school again, only a day after. Lance sat under the dead ugly tree where no one would find him, especially after school. He wore warm clothes, since it was freezing. A striped crewneck long-sleeve pullover with a few sliver necklaces around his neck and black jeans. Even though he liked listening to his secret playlist, he was a talker and loved fun conversations that weren't awkward. So, Lance hated family reunions with his gossiping aunt, Rosa.
Sadly, there wasn't someone special who he loved and had a beautiful relationship with to talk to until the stars came out in the sky.