Confrontation

*No One's P.O.V.*

"What?!" Everyone collectively shouted. "Didn't Jack freeze him with ice that should have never melted?!" One of the twin's asked. Jack looked at them.

"It was just outburst, he didn't deliberately do it!" North defended, instinctively holding the boy closer. The yeti relayed through North that they had created a cell specifically for the Boogyman a while back so that he couldn't use his powers to escape.

This information seemed to ease some tension, but only a little. Jack didn't know what to do, his chest tightened and his stomach chrurned. He recalled the sadistic homicidal look in Pitch's eyes as he told Jack he was going to kill him.

Jack looked up at North with so much confusion and uncertainty. It pained the man to see how confused and frightened Jack was. He wished he could explain why Pitch was after the boy but it was too complicated to put into words right now.

"Please do not be scared, it fuels him." He whispered softly. How can I not be scared? I don't know what's going on and some psycho tried to kill me!! Jack thought to himself but said nothing more.

"We'll go interrogate him." Bunny deadpanned as he and Tooth made their way to the dungeon. "You need to stay here with the kids, okay?" North began while setting Jack down.

Jack was suddenly defensive and shook his head at North. He didn't try to be held again but he wanted to go with them. "I'm sorry but I need to go with them." North tried, thinking Jack was wanting him to stay.

Jack shook his head again, ignoring the pain. His brows were knitted together with many emotions. North just looked at him confused, so Jack stomped his foot. That still did nothing. "Uh.." Montey began but Jack pointed at him like a mom silently relaying a message to her child as if to say "not a single word" with a simple glare.

This instantly shut Montey's mouth, and any of the other teens who thought of inserting their opinion. "Jack, I don't know what you want.." North almost pleaded. Jack was near fuming, he hated not being able to talk.

He angrily pointed at himself and then in the direction Tooth and Bunny went. Sandy caught on before North and looked at the big man expectantly. "No." North replied after a moment. Jack stomped his foot again, causing some frost to shoot out.

He held out his arms in a "why not?!" Motion. "Too dangerous. No." North deadpanned and began to turn around. Jack sucked in air, getting even more frustrated, looking around the room like a madman.

He spotted a yeti and darted over to them, tapping on her shoulder for help. He didn't know what the yeti could do but Jack was desperate to get his message accross. What Jack didn't know was that this yeti was amazing at sharades.

He pointed to North and motioned that he couldn't speak, luckily the yeti caught on and shouted for North to stop. The man turned around, peicing together what Jack's intent was. Jack tried to motion certain things but was having trouble.

The yeti understood most of it and relayed it to Jack who then pointed back at North for the yeti to tell it to him. "You got all that from..." North was amazed at the yeti, but Jack stomped his foot again in urgency.

"But it is too dangerous." North repeated, making Jack pat his own chest with a pleading look. The yeti relayed what Jack's actions meant and North sighed, looking at Jack softly.

"I know, but your safety is the most important right now." Jack's expression turned even more pleading. "This is both amazing and moving at the same time." Montey commented. Jack sighed, not willing to react to the comment. He accepted that Montey seemed to enjoy adding in his little comments.

"If anything happens I'm dragging you out myself." Jack gave a small nod at this. "You, Dalliah." North pointed to the yeti, who stood at attention. "Please accompany us and stay by Jack's side. You help us understand him." She nodded and looked down at her new companion who looked up at her amazed.

He made wild hand motions as an apology for dragging her into this which she brushed off with a sweet smile. She handed the boy his staff and he bowed slightly in thanks. "Stay close to me." North told Jack who planned to stay close to him anyway.

The teens followed as well, they had a thing or two to say to Pitch. As they decended the stairs, Jack moved closer to North. His anxiety was spiking through the roof but he needed to confront Pitch. He needed to face him.

Once they reached the bottom, they heard angry shouting. North approached the corridor where Bunny and Tooth were, shouting at Pitch. They were scolding him and threatening him. Jack froze slightly as Pitch only laughed in their faces.

North began cursing him in Russian, his tone like nothing anyone has heard before. Jack stood to the side staring at the large man. He never knew North was capable of getting so upset.

They went back and forth, they questioned Pitch for his motives, he told them to bite him. They asked why he attempted to kill Jack, he told them to kiss his rear. They broke out into yelling again until Jack shot ice in between them, grabbing thair attention as he walked into Pitch's view.

The boogyman seethed at him, Jack glaring furiously back at him, pushing his fear down. "You should have died. Pest." He ground out. Jack smacked his staff onto the ground, still glaring at Pitch. The impact made frost and ice gather, freezing Pitch's feet up to his knees.

Bunny and North smirked, Jack wasn't nice when he's angry. "No witty comebacks? No winter related profanities? Boo hoo, little Frost has a booboo.~" Pitch taunted. The room grew 3 times colder than it was and frost spread around Jack's feet like wildfire.

He was beyond angry now. He slammed his staff onto the ground even harder, the clack sound echoed through the entire place. Dalliah made a face as if saying "oh sh*t" and told North what Jack would be saying.

"He says, 'How about I-' wait that's too graphic-" Dalliah pat his shoulder to make him say the full message. "Are you sure that's what the boy means?" At this, Jack whipped around, glaring at North and Dalliah nodded in conformation, making North inhale a bit anxiously.

"He says, 'How about I freeze your limbs solid, then take a sledge hammer to them so you can never move again-'" he paused as Dalliah relayed more. " 'then gouge out your eyes with Bunny's boomerags, then- '" he paused again as she spoke.

As this was all spoken, Pitch seemed to look more nervous, staring at Jack in shock and what looked like a little fear as the winter spirit's expression remained stoic. Jack glared so hatefully at Pitch that even the frost on Pitch's legs spread more.

North continued, " 'Then I'll cut out your tongue so you'll never threaten anyone I love ever again. There is so much more but I won't make North say more than he has to. '" at this point, all eyes were on Jack.

No one thought he had that in him and it gave them chills. "... you wouldn't." Pitch dared, but that set the boy off. With one swift motion, the Boogyman was frozen up to his neck and Jack was squeezing through the cell bars, frantically grabbing at him in blind rage.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH-" Bunny grabbed Jack's arm, desperately yanking him out as Pitch looked like he wanted to run for his life. Jack faught and faught but was being held back by North, Bunny, Dalliah and Jamie. "Don't stoop to his level! Be better than him!" Jamie reasoned, Jack huffing and breaking free finally.

He panted and stared at Pitch, sticking his staff through the bars and wacking him in the head quite hard, knocking him out. "I thought you wanted to get answers from him?" North asked after a moment of calming down.

Jack flailed his arms in the air, effectively relaying that 'it clearly didn't happen and I'm too pissed to ask questions!' To which North nodded. "We'll get the answers for you then. Lets go, you need to chill out." Bunny replied as he escorted Jack who shot him a glare for his comment out of there with a hand on his back.

"Well that was.." Tooth began but Jamie spoke up. "That was awesome, and scary, but IN YOUR FACE PITCH! YOU MESS WITH JACK, HE KICKS YOUR ASS!"