Who Are You People?

*Jack's P.O.V*

"Emma!" I yelled, sitting up. The last thing I remember was falling through the ice, drowning, and then, waking up in this room. Four people came in and I panicked. I backed up as far as I could, pressing up against the wall. "Oi, whats with ya Frostbite?" A large rabbit/kangaroo thing asked. My breathing quickened. I was probably going to have a panic attack. "Jack?" The bird one asked.

"W-w-where's my s-sister?!?!" I asked, scared. ".....She's gone, Jack. She passed 300 years ago..." the bird woman said softly. My eyes widened and I went into a full panic attack. My breathing quickened even more and I clutched at my chest, feeling the pain of my heart trying to operate properly. The woman who I knew now was a fairy, came and pulled me close to her and began to comfort me.

She's gone.... I let the tears fall and I cried into this strange, but slightly familiar, woman. I cried my heart out, all the pent up sadness I was feeling, all put into these tears. The strange thing is: I have no clue where the extra sadness came from. "Sh... It's okay, Jack. I'm sorry, but if it helps, I'm the Tooth Fairy. Call me Tooth, and I will always be hear with you. So will the rest of your family." she cooed. Family? I thought they died.... I sniffed, still crying. 

"Family....?" I asked, not moving as she rubbed her fingers through my hair. "Yes, sweety, the Easter Bunny, Sandman, and Santa." she rubbed her other hand on my back. "B-but... Why me?" I asked. Why are these legends caring for me? I'm just a human. Right?  "Because You're one of us, Jack Frost!" The big one said, Santa. I looked at him, confused. "Jack...Frost? But, he's just a legend....Right?" I looked up at the motherly Tooth Fairy.

She smiled sadly. "You are Jack Frost. You bring 'snowballs and fun-times' to children." she replied. Suddenly, I saw a boy with white hair, blue eyes, blue hoodie, my staff, and my pants say: "You're all hard work and deadlines! And I'm...snowballs and fun-times. I'm not a Guardian." then the scene was gone. "Jack? Are you alright?" The woman asked looking at me worriedly. 

Before I knew it, I was jumping up and running into the room's bathroom. I looked in the mirror and gasped. That boy....is me...