Lesson Learned

After Jack's check up, North had soon returned and Bunny had errands to do at the Warren. North was becoming very busy since Christmas was in just a few months so he couldn't spend as much time with Jack as he wanted.

Through Dalliah, Jack managed to tell North of his progress with drinking tea and that Bunny had said he was proud. They were walking as they "spoke" but North had paused at this information with a proud smile.

"That's amazing!! That brings me much joy!" The man shouted while patting Jack lightly on the head. Jack beamed up at him, happy for the approval but frowned slightly as North apologized as he had alot of things to do and went on his way.

Jack believed that North really wanted to spend time with him, but he was Santa. He's a very busy man, and with Pitch under his watch, he was even busier. The winter spirit sighed and began his journey back to the living room.

Jack began to wonder what the Warren was like. Bunny had mentioned that the weather was usually cool and sometimes breezy this time of year, even sometimes rainy. The Pooka had also mentioned that Jack had been there a few times and had gotten sick on one of the warmer days.

He wondered what it looked like. How the eggs were made. He began to grow more and more curious as he thought about it. He then began to wonder how he could get there by himself since everyone was busy, surely Bunny wouldn't mind if Jack paid a visit, as long as he was careful with his powers.

Suddenly, Jack remembered that North has Portal Globes. He looked to Dalliah and asked if he could use one. She hesitated, as she knew Jack Frost to be fairly mischievous, but that was before his amnesia.

She asked why he wanted one and he explained his reasoning, even adding in that he planned to be careful. After some consideration, she nodded and pulled out a globe for him to use. Jack thanked her generously and explained that he can communicate with Bunny on his own, adding in that North could probably use an extra hand in the workshop.

She eventually agreed and showed him how to use the portal before departing. Luckily all he had to do was barely whisper the name of the place he wished to go, and then toss it onto the ground.

The swirling of all the colors and magic made him a bit dizzy but he jumped through anyway, stumbling out of it and holding his gut. He definitely liked the tunnels better. After the area stopped spinning and his stomach settled, his eyes widened at the scenery.

Spring was everywhere. Birds were singing, rivers were flowing, a gentle breeze whisped through his hair. It was stunning. He began walking towards a tunnel, pausing when he heard the little pitter patter of tiny feet.

Out ran tiny little eggs with even tinier feet. Some of them were painted, some of them were blank and others were only half way done. Jack chuckled silently in amusement and delight, feeling a sense of familiarity with the scene.

He stood still as his vision began to blur and a memory played through his mind.

A little girl with messy blonde hair and pajamas came running after some eggs, giggling and squeeling as they ran. The Guardians charged at the tunnel but stopped as they realized it's only a child.

"Sophie?" Jack had asked, incredibly confused. "What is she doing here?!" Bunny shouted, Northing patting himself down while mumbling about a snowglobe. "Don't look at me, I'm invisable, remember?" Jack said with his hands up in defense.

Tooth fluttered over to the girl, "Don't worry, I think she's a fairy fan! I've got something for you~" she sang pulling out loose teeth from her little pouch, Jack facepalmed in the back.

"Look at all the pretty teeth with little blood and gums on them!" Tooth exlaimed, making Sophie run off with a scream. "Blood and gums??" Jack asked, dumbfounded.