One Concern?

*Tooth's P.O.V*

We zoomed down the hall ways. Yeties gave us worried looks as they moved out of our way. Please be okay Jack. Please. I ranted in my head. North was leading the way, Bunny with Jack in his arms right behind him. North kicked open the doors and Bunny set Jack down ever so gently on a bed.

*North's P.O.V*

I began cleaning the blood off of Jack's pale face. Now that I think about it, he looks more of a sickly pale than his normal pale. I continued dabbing away the blood until I saw the gash that was hidden under his bangs a bit. "He needs stitches...Tooth, you were once doctor, right?" I asked, putting the bloody gauze in the trash bin.

"Yes, a surgeon in fact." she replied, stepping forward. "Good. Bunny, Sandy please leave us. We will let you know if anything happens." I gave them a soft smile as they silently left. Then, Tooth and I got to stitching the mischevious boy's head.

*Bunny's P.O.V*

I sat on the floor outside of the room. Sandy hovered next to me. He put a gentle, reasuring hand on my shoulder. 'He'll be fine. He's Jack Frost.' Sandy said with his sand language. I smiled up at him. "I sure hope so."

*Time skip to when Jack's head is stitched*

Tooth came out followed by North. "He's all stitched up. But I have one concern." Tooth stated, putting her hand on her chin. "What is it?" I asked a bit worriedly. "When I touched him, he felt different. As if his mind is jumbled or something." she replied looking at the door. A few moments of silence passed until we heard, "Emma!" come from the room Jack was in.