What The HELL Is Going On?!

Jack's P.O.V

I walked out of the bathroom and stared into space. "Jack..." Someone said. I looked at my staff by the bed and grabbed it, walking out of the room. The others followed. "Jack! Where are ya goin' mate?" The kangaroo asked. Another memory flashed before my eyes. I was in a stand off with the rabbit. "No, no. The kangaroo's right." I said gesturing to Bunny. I halted in my journey, receiving the knew information.

"Be quiet Kangaroo, I'm thinking" I blurted out, earning a few gasps. I continued to walk and ended up in a room with a huge globe. I looked around and remembered another memory: I was swarmed by yeti's and elves. Music was playing, yetis were doing tricks with lit torches, and confeti was falling from all places.

The scene was so intense i had to stop and take a deep breath. After a moment i turned around and paniced again. "What the HELL is happening?! Why is it three hundred years in the future?! What happened to my hair and eyes?! They're supposed to be brown by the way! Why am i seeing these things?!" I turned to the side, talking to no one in paticular.

"Why are my panic attacks acting up again?! They havent been hapening since i was 10!" I squeezed my staff ignoring the dangerous glow and frost spreading on the floor. They say its been 300 years since i last saw my sister. My breathing quickened again and i squeezed my staff tighter, finally noticing it glow even brighter.

"Jack try to calm down. Breathe." The f- Tooth tried. "I CANT!" The staff became too bright and a painful shock was sent into my hands. I yelped in pain and droped the staff and fell to my knees, ending the glow and thankfully, the panic attack.

I looked at my hand and gasped at the purple-ish blue color that now coated my fingers and palms. "Sweet Tooth..." Tooth gently took my hands and looked into my eyes. A few moments of silence went by and i finally found my voice again. "Tooth...." I looked at my hands again. "I'm scared..."

"Jack... I'm scared..." My sister trembled on the ice.....

"Is alright. We will help you get your memories! Again!" Santa...North said happily making me smile but it quickly faded into confusion. "Again?" I asked. "When you became Jack Frost, you forgot about your human life." Tooth replied. "I forgot my sister?!" I asked, shocked. She nodded.

"But you got your memories back and remembered her." Bunny said. I calmed down again and Sandy floated up to me as Tooth scooted over a little. He signed a child having question marks and exclamation points and other things surrounding them and then a single question mark. Somehow how i knew what he ment.

"Why did i get panic attacks as a kid?" I asked to make sure i desifered it correctly, earning a nod in response. "I dont know. I guess i was born with it and then sort of grew out of it. But i guess its back..." I said the last part more to myself.

"Enough chat! We get Jack's memories back! First stop, Burgess!" North tossed a snow globe on the ground and a big shiny thing appeared. I looked at my hands and saw that they healed and picked up my staff slowly and walked with Bunny, surprisingly, through the 'portal'.