Temper

*No One's P.O.V.*

"Oi! Calm down!! Have some tea-" after Bunny had taken Jack upstairs the boy had began rampaging, moving his mouth as if he was yelling, ranting and raving. He pulled at his hair, kicked the couches and lounge chairs, covering everything in frost and ice in the process.

Once Bunny told him to have some tea, Jack turned his focus onto him. Pointing at his throat and silently "yelling" about even more things Bunny wasn't following, but he smacked himself when he realized Jack wasn't able to eat or drink because of his throat.

"Look- I'm sorry! I forgot for a second- Don't you dare shoot me!" Jack eneded up throwing his staff across the room and out the window, and this was when the others came back into the lounge room. "What is going on in here?!" Tooth screeched, everyone else was frozen, figuratively, in place with wide eyes.

"The bloke's lost his bloody head!!" Bunny shouted back as Jack kicked the couch again, it moving quite a few feet with the sheer force. Jack appeared to have indeed lost his head, he looked like a raving madman.

"Jack, stop it!" The teens tried but their commands fell on deaf ears. North's heart ached at the scene playing out. They've never seen Jack when he was angry except when Pitch killed Sandy, but he was able to release that anger by fighting Pitch in the heat of the moment.

This situation was completely different. "STOP!!" North's booming voice practically shook the whole room, effectively stopping Jack who was now staring at him completely wide eyed. Bunny looked from Jack to North.

North sighed, approaching Jack who took a hesitant step back. "I know you are upset-" the man began but that seemed to set Jack off again. He began silently "yelling" once more, flailing his arms angrily at North.

He sighed, "Please, Jack. What he did- I understand how you must feel." Jack seemed to calm slightly at his words. "We are all upset as well, we-" he paused, a look of vulnerability on his face. Jack's brows rose slightly at seeing this foreign look on North's face.

"We almost lost you.." he trailed off, his voice braking at the end. Then he suddenly hugged Jack to himself, holding his son. "So we know how angry you must be." He whispered into the boy's ear who hugged back just as tight.

Jack had never known his father, never known the love of a father or even a father figure. Now he had one, he can finally experience that fatherly love. "You should apologize to Bunny, I think you frightened him." North said as he pulled away from the hug.

"No I wasn't." Bunny lied. He was at least a little frightened. Jack went over to Bunny, who looked wary of the frost child and froze when he hugged him. "I-" Bunny wasn't sure what to say, this wasn't like the winter spirit he knew, but he remembered that this boy wasn't exactly the same person they all knew.

Bunny was like a brother to Jack, as Jack was like a brother to him. After parting, he bowed in apology to everyone. He looked up at North in guilt and began putting the furniture back in their correct position.

"Where's your staff?" Tooth asked quizically. Jack sent her a guilty smile and pointed out the window, where it was dangling by the crook on a curve of the architecture. "How'd it get out there?!" Jamie shouted, looking at his friend expectantly.

"He threw it." Bunny deadpanned. "My goodness Sweet Tooth, you can't just discard your staff like that." Tooth shook her head and went to retrieve it for him since he couldn't fly without it and would probably hurt himself going after it.

He looked at her, puzzled. "Well, Pitch got ahold of it once and broke it. The staff is connected to you and you said it felt like you were getting your insides burned and torn out... Jack?" While she had been talking, his eyes seemed to gloss over as his grip on the staff tightened significantly.

"Is he.. remembering it?" Pippa asked hesitantly. "Probably-" Bunny rested a hand on Jack's shoulder as he came back to the present, wrapping an arm around his midsection with a grimace.

"You okay?" Bunny asked, his hand still on Jack's shoulder. The boy took a breath and held his staff closer while looking at it, but nodded. He glared and looked at North who somewhat caught on.

"Another reason you want Pitch to suffer, I know. He'll pay for his actions, don't worry." North confirmed.

********************************

Hey Snowflakes,

Sorry for rhe short chapter, I'm exhausted. This week has been.. shit, emotionall and physically. I'll probably be fine but writing has been helping a little, but sadly I didn't have enough in me to write more than this.

But I hope you enjoy it regardless. Everyone is seeing a different side, a different version of Jack that they've never really met before so it'll be an interesting journey. And Pitch sent Jack over the edge so the usually patient, calm boy that he was is now a bit short tempered and impatient, so lets hope no one gets on his bad side right now.

*Jack Frost*