Snowballs

Jack's(my) P.O.V

When i woke up I was in Bunny's arms. I thought I was in North's last night.... "Mornin' sleeping beauty." Bunny said looking down at me. I just looked at him and snuggled further into his fur, still barely waking up.

"Awe....!" I heard, slightly smirking. "C'mon Frostbite, we're going to go have some fun and maybe get yer memories back doing it." He said, lightly shaking me.

"Nuuuuuh" I replied, putting my hood up. He sighed and set me down, intending to make me stand, but I just flopped onto the floor like a ragdoll. "I heard laughing and giggling and smiled. "C'mon Sweet Tooth, get up." I ignored Tooth.

"Then I'll just check you for cavities." She finished. I sat up as fast as I could but ended up butting heads with Tooth. We groaned, me more than her. I held my head that was now unhooded.

I heard giggles and a voice asking while still giggling, "Are you okay?" And then more giggles. I nodded but stopped when a memory popped up...

We were in Japan and we were all collecting teeth.(no kids) Tooth was flitting around and hit her face on a tooth paste bilboard....

It ended there and I looked up at everyone. "What is your skull made of?" I asked Tooth and she smiled. "Let me see." She moved my hand and my hair and I hissed in pain. "Ouch. Luckilly it won't bruise." She smiled and I blushed for some reason.

She blushed too and asked, "A-are you blushing? Haha normally a person turns red but I guess Jack Frost turns blue!" She giggled. I pulled my hood up again, pulled the strings to tighten it, and hid my face in my arms.

"Honey, I'm not making fun, its cute!" She tried but made it worse. Frost grew on my hoodie and I unknowingly made a snowball and threw it at her. I looked up and gasped at what I did.

The snowball apparently hit her in the face because there was snow all over her face. Everone looked at her and then at me but I just busted out laughing. Tooth did too.

I grabbed my staff and thought of making snowballs and with one wave, they were there. Tooth and I broke out into a snowball fight and soon the others joined...

.....................................................
Hey Snowflakes. Thanks for being awesome and cheering me up as much as you can. I realized that this is my second story that has the most views.

Thanks so much and plz ask or dare (but maybe just ask) me, the other Guardians and Merdanny any questions you want.

Thanks!

*Jack Frost*