Ch.6

Jack's(my) P.O.v
We arrived in Burgess and i stared at everything, dumbfounded. "This is what happened?....After 300 years?" I asked. No one replied and i looked towards a shining surface on the ground.

My lake.... Why is it mine though...?
"Jack!" A few voices shouted behind me. I turned around but before i knew it, i was tackled by a little boy. "H-hey! G-get off of me!" I shouted, both surprised and slightly nervous. The boy let go and stood up and so did i.

He looked at me with a strange expression, so did the other kids. "Are you alright Jack?" A girl with a beanie asked. "Im fine but.... Who are all of you?" I asked, feeling very nervous by the situation. They all gasped, except the Legend people, and the boy that hugged me started crying.

I imeadiately regretted something, im not quite sure what, but knelt down to his level and put my hand on his shoulder. I couldnt find something to say but a memory came up: it was night and shadows were surrounding us. "Jack..." Jamie looked up at me. "Im scared...." He finished. I knelt down and put my hand on his shoulder, remembering what Emily told me on the ice. "....we're gonna have a little fun instead...."

And the memorie faded away. The boy...Jamie? Was looking into my eyes with so much sadness and worry. Just like Emily had. "Jamie....?" I asked slowly he cried a bit harder, this time with a smile, and hugged me. Like a child hugging a parent.

He looks just like her.... "You're remembering?" He asked into my shoulder. "Bits and pieces.... But your name is Jamie, right?" I asked to clarify. I felt him nod and i smiled to myself. "Try not to overwelm Jack while we get his memories back...." Tooth told everyone, recieving okays in response.

After a while of talking and not getting anymore memories, i suddenly got extreamly tired. I was next to North and i ended up unknowingly leaning onto him but he didnt seem to mind. As the kids talked about how their lives have been since something called a 'Pitch', i felt strong yet comforting arms move me somewhere.

I open my eyes wider, fearing the worst, i only saw big blue eyes staring down lovingly at me. I smiled, realizing it was just North, and slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

Jamie's P.O.V

As we talked i noticed Jack's eyes closing and him leaning onto North. I smiled softly at the childish yet seriousness of my big brother. He isnt really my big brother but we've been calling eachother big/little brother because of how close we' ve become since the Pitch fiasco.

North gently picked Jack up and pulled him to his chest. He must have startled Jack because his eyes opened as if fearing something was happening to him but only came to see North. He smiled softly and fell asleep, snuggled up to North's chest.

We all softly cooed, except Bunny, he just smiled. Barely. "Jack looks so innocent..." Tooth brushed his hair out of his face, revealing a pale forehead. "The poor ankle biter's had a rough day..." Bunny admitted looking at Jack's face.

"What happened to him?" Montey asked before anyone else could. "He got in a fight with Pitch, then lost his memory." North whispered. "He's been having panic attacks too. Says he had'em his whole life up to when he was ten. But now they're back." Bunny finished.

"Panic attacks?" I blurted out. The Guardians nodded. "I used to get panic attacks my whole life up until i was around ten years old too..." I looked at Jack and pondered for a moment. "Is it possible that Jack and Jamie are related and they dont even know it?" Cupcake asked.

"Its a very slim possibility. But Jack did have a sister.... Maybe she had kids...." Tooth replied.

Tooth's P.O.V

I observed Jack in the silent circle we had formed and noticed his unsteady breathing. I gently pet his hair and it calmed down a bit but didnt even out. Sandy used his dream sand to make him dream of dolphins. The dolphins swim above is head and quickly disappeared, signaling that his dream is not to be projected to everyone.

The children had recently gotten permission to go camping together so that is what they were doing when we got here. We all camped out in the woods near Jack's lake. Soon everyone else fell asleep just like our winter spirit had done.

.....................................................
Hello Snowflakes! No one is probably reading this but thanks for being awesome!

*Jack Frost*