Characters/Info

I am not writing a third introduction so I am writing this instead because I am so damn tired of writing the same exact thing.

I know I already have written a mafia book but looking back on it, it was terrible. I love characters and they will always have a special place in my heart but I hate the book plot, there was barely enough mafia and Greyson was suppose to be a ruthless mafia killer and instead he is a big cuddle bug so I am writing another mafia book to redeem myself. Hopefully.

All the characters in this book are different then the ones in Kind and queen. They will have some similarities like the way they look but they are Different characters so don't get them confused.

In my last 2 books I waited to post them until I had at least 20 chapters already written then I would post one every night and keep writing so you would never have to miss a day but with this book I only wrote 5 chapters to start and I am posting them all tonight so chapters will come when ever I write them. Very sorry but I didn't want to wait until I had 20 chapters written, I am way to excited for this book.

So I might not post a chapter every night but I will try to for you guys :)

Rose and Cyrus's theme song is your guilty pleasure by Henry Verus but their actual song is It's you by Lewis Brice.

Anyways, here the main characters-

Rose De León
Age: 23
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Funny
Nice (Some times)
Won't take shit from anyone
Loves to tease
Badass at times
Spy for her fathers mafia
Knows how to speak Spanish
A weirdo (you'll see what I mean)

Cyrus Romano
Age: 27
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: dark brown
Leader of the Italian Mafia
Ruthless killer
Hates people
Famous and powerful
Has no living family rather than his grandma and uncle
Italian

Ryker Graf
Age: 25
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Light blue
Cyrus's best friend
Owns the American mafia
Grew up with Cyrus since he was 4 years old (Long story)
Nice

Rebecca De León
Age: 23
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Green/Hazel
Rose's twin sister
Sarcastic
Mean but secretly nice
Assassin for her father's mafia
CEO of De León industries (Father owns it)

DO NOT STEAL MY BOOK OR I WILL SEND A HIT MAN TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING :) Respectfully though. 😁

This book contains the following:
-Violence
-Smut
-Kinks
-Swearing/language
-Some TW
-mature content
-Death and blood

I feel like I should add that this is a very slow burn so if its boring around the beginning that's why. I just found with my past books that they had feelings in like the first chapter which is stupid so this one's gonna be a slow burn.

In this book I am gonna try to make the smut so damn good you'll need both hands on your phone ;)

If your a RR don't spoil things in the comments or any wheres. I have big plans and plot twists for this book so it you can't spoil things for new readers.

Thank you for giving my book a chance, I hope you enjoy reading it.