Chapter 12 ~ Timmy B

Rose De León

"I'm going with you" I tell him. Cyrus and I have been arguing now for the past 20 minutes whether I'm going to his base or not. Apparently he has a thing to do at work so he doesn't want me there but I keep telling him I'm only going for Valerie and he can stop flattering himself. 

"No your not. I have to a mission and I am not leaving my future wife alone with 300 people that kill people for a living" He tells me. 

"You kill people for a living and yet I live with you" I feel smart for that one. "Yes but your stuck with me whether you like it or not" He states,  standing in front of the door to leave this house so I can't make a run for it. But I have an idea. 

"Fine. I'll stay here" I shrug, walking into the kitchen. He follows me in with a suspicious look on his face. "That was too easy. The Rose I know wouldn't do that" He says, standing behind me as I pretend to look inside the fridge. I should be an actress. I would make millions. 

I ignore him so eventually he gives up and starts walking to the door. That is until I yell "Oh my god. Cyrus help" and he turns back round in the door frame. 

I point to the other side of the room to distract him and make my move. I start running to the front door while he's not looking even though I have to run right beside him but I'm to fast for him, he'll never catch me. 

He caught me. 

His arms wrap around my waist and pick me up so my back is to his chest. The idea failed. 

"Stupid fucking bitch. I hope both sides of your pillow are warm and you get kicked in the no no square" I wiggle in his grip, trying to get away but it's no use. "Good try, sunshine" He smirks. 

"Ill have sex with you if you put me down" I blurt. I really have to stop saying that when I don't mean it. "I'm not falling for that" He chuckles. Another chuckle? Holy damn fucks. 

I'm hungry. 

"Well to bad" I grin evilly and swing my leg back, hitting him in the no no square. He puts me down fast and bends over groaning. I make a run for it out the door and I quickly get into the passenger side of his car.

A couple of minutes later he comes out and spots me in the car so I sink down in the seat and wait for him to come. When he gets in the drivers side he just looks at me. I smile and give him a thumbs up. He shakes his head with a sigh and pulls out of the drive way. 

~~~

"Sup Val" I lower my voice and go all manly. "Don't call me Val. I hate that nickname" She deadpans. Well then. 

Cyrus has already gone off to his office to take care of some work so I went and found Valerie. Luckily she was just walking down the hallway so I didn't have to go far to find her. 

"Anyways, what are you here for? Are you going on the mission with us?" She asks happily. Me and her and become really close lately. "No, I just came here to see you. What kind of mission is it?" I ask. Cyrus didn't tell me what kind of mission so I'm curious. 

"We have to go bust down this girls door. Apparently she might know where Bernard is" She replies as we continue walking down the hallway together. "Who's Bernard" I ask. 

"He's this guy that killed like 30 of Cyrus's best assassins and left them outside the front gate for him to see. Cyrus has been trying to track him down for a while now, I'm surprised he hasn't told you" She shrugs. I wonder that too honestly. "Ill be right back, I have to go.... do ur mom" I blurt tha last part and she laughs as I walk away. 

Once I reach his office door and I knock loudly. "Come in" He shouts from inside. I open the door, not bothering to shut it. I want people to watch as I beat up his ass.