Chapter 10 ~ Mafia shit pt.2

Cyrus Romano

I enter the interrogation room where the man we got earlier sits. He's tied to the chair and his head hangs in front of his chest. A few blood spots on his shirt from my team being careless.

"There's two ways we can do this. You tell me everything right now and I might spare your life or you don't and I leave you for dead after getting the information because I will get it some way or another" I tell him, keeping my voice low and stern. 

He picks his head up and looks at me, a grim smile crossing his lips. I guess I have my answer. My fist collides with his jaw in one swift motion. 

I stretch out my hand and crack my knuckles. It's been a hot minute since I punched someone so this feels good. Relaxing almost. 

"Do you know where Bernard Ferrari is" I ask, bending down a bit so I can actually see his face. He now has blood coming out of his nose. "Maybe I do or maybe I don't, why would I tell you?" He laughs. 

I stand back up straight and walk behind him. "Because I can easily kill you right now and I don't mind doing it" I say with my voice low. A grab his arm and twist it back wards. "If I push down on your elbow right now this arm with snap in half. Only attached by the skin" I warn him and put my hand over his elbow. Right where I want to push down. 

"You really think that scares me" He chuckles and I cut him off by pressing down hard on his elbow making him scream in pain. "Do you want me to break the other one now?" I take a step to the other one and pick it up, twisting in the same position at the other one but no pushing down. Yet. 

He mumbles some curse words under his breath. "Actually, I'll switch it up for you since breaking your arms don't seem to be doing much and I have a girl at home waiting for some fruit punch and if I don't deliver it soon she will have my head on a golden platter" I walk over to the stand in the corner of my room that has different types of knifes on it. 

I pick up one of the sharpest ones, flipping it back and forth between my fingers. I walk back over to him and he looks at the knife, already knowing whats coming. I don't give him a chance to speak before slamming the knife into his hand. His screams of pain fill the room. 

I pull the knife back out and this time stab it into his leg. More screams come flying out of his mouth. 

"Are you going to tell me where Bernard is now or will I have to bring out the flame shooter and burn you alive" I put the knife back down on the table and lean down in front of him. "Fine , I'll tell you" He surrenders. Darn it, that means the fun part is over. 

I pull over an extra chair and sit down, waiting for him to get talking. "I don't know where Bernard is now because he's been travelling a lot but he has some girl named Molly that he fucks time to time. She probably knows where he is." He tells me. 

"Where does she live" I ask, standing up and shoving the chair I was sitting on away. "She lives in the hotel down by the old homeless centre. Room 103 I think" He answers. 

I pick up the flame shooter and mess around with it in my hands as I walk back over to where he sits. "I know I said I wasn't going to do this but I don't really give a fuck" I say before turning it on and aiming it at him. His painful screams echo against the walls around us. The smell of burning flesh covers my nose. 

It doesn't take long for his body to be no more than a pile of ashes. 

Rose De León

Ryker comes around the corner into the kitchen with a big grin on his face like usual. "Hey, where Cyrus ?" I ask. That man has my fruit punch. 

"Getting out of his car" He points back towards the door and I scurry outside. I find him coming up the stairs. "Did you get my fruit punch" I ask, putting my hands on my hips. 

He takes it out from behind his back and I squeal. It's been too long since I had fruit punch. AKA the best juice in the entire world. I quickly take it from him and plant a quick kiss on his cheek for a thank you. I think that might be our new thing. 

I jog back inside and put it into the fridge so It will get cool fast. I go back over to the dining room table where everyone else is. 

"You didn't come to the base today like you said you were " Cyrus says from where he's sitting at the table. "I got busy but I'm heading there afterwards" I shrug, taking a mouthful of food. 

"I have to do some paper work so I'll come with you" His says with a small shrug. I nod and continue eating this god damn delicious food. I'm never going to get tired of Evelyn cooking. 

Word count: 939

Short chapter because I'm tired and need sleep. Even though I still won't go to sleep for hours.