Chapter 11 ~ Sunshine

Rose De León

I think I'm dead. 

I can't seem to be able to get out of bed. Maybe I'm frozen. Laying in bed is getting kind of boring. Never thought I would say that. 

"Help!" I scream, hoping some one will hear me and pull me out of bed. I didn't end up going to Cyrus's mafia base last night because by the time I got ready it was to late and Valerie already went home. Which means I got to get a little more sleep. 

The door bursts open and Cyrus jogs inside the room. He stops at my bed side, looking down at me "What's wrong? Everything looks fine" He asks, looking around the room. "Well it's not fine. I think I'm either frozen or dead. I can't seem to get out of bed" I reply. 

He groans and goes to walk off before a grab his hand, pulling him back towards me "I need your help. Didn't your mother ever teach you to take care of disabled old ladies. Oh wait, you don't have a mother" Oh my god why did I just say that. I need to get my head under control. I don't think I'm a morning person. 

"I am so sorry but if you don't help me out of this bed right now I will not be sorry when I cut off your dick and shove it up your own ass. Oh wait, you don't have a dick either" Definitely not a morning person. 

 He looks at me in shock and I flip him off. I like being rude to him, It's funny. He shrugs it off and pulls me up off the bed by my hands like I weigh nothing. "Holy shit balls how much do you bench?" I utter.

"A lot" He replies, walking back off. Rude asshole. I can't believe I'm marrying him in like 3 weeks. 

Once he's gone I walk over to my dresser and pull out a pair of light blue fluffy socks. Fluffy socks for the win. 

I sit on the edge of my bed and try to put on one sock but I get tired fast so give up when its only half way on. "Cyrus!" I scream, hoping he'll come back up and help this old lady put her sock on. 

I feel like I should stop calling myself an old lady, I'm only 23. But will I stop? No. 

He comes back into the room but this time he isn't running. He looks annoying. "I need you put my socks on" I groan, pointing down at my socks. 

"Really?" He puts his hands on his hips. "Yes really. Now get your ass over here and do it" I order. I hear J chuckle from outside my door and it makes me smile. I should talk to him some time soon. I mean I have said hi every time I enter or leave my room. 

He sighs and walks over to me. Bending down and gently grabbing my foot, sliding the rest of my sock on. Once the first sock is on his hand that was on my foot slowly goes up past my ankle. He stops and switches over to my other foot. 

This time as he puts the sock on his thumb rubs circles on the side of my foot, sending a shiver up my spine. 

His eyes come up to mine as he slides the sock onto my foot. "Anything else I could do for you, princess" He says sarcastically as he stands back up. I mock him under my breath and roll my eyes. I flip him off before walking over to my night stand and checking my phone. 

I set my phone back down and walk over to him. I stand close to him and straighten up my back so I'm a little bit taller "I'm not a princess. I'm the queen" I tell him, giving him a stern look. 

A smirk rises on his lips and he lowers his head, planting a kiss on my cheek as one of his hands come up and goes to my chin, keeping my head in place so I can't move away from him. "You are the queen, Rose. But I'm the king" His voice is low and husky. Also kind of hot. Why did I just say that? 

My breath hitches when his other hand comes up and and rests on my lower back, pulling me closer to him. The hand that was on my chin moves to the back of my head. He kisses my jaw and his lips slowly go further down to my neck. He hits my sweet spot on the crook of my neck and a whimper escapes my lips. I feel the heat rising to my cheeks. 

He's only kissing my neck so It won't leave a hickey. 

He pulls away with a low chuckle. A chuckle? Did I seriously make him chuckle. That's the first time I have heard anything close to a laugh come out of his mouth. I'm not gonna lie, it was kind of kind hot too. Holy dogs on giraffes. 

"You laughed. Kind of" I gasp. He lets go of me and walks to the door, turning back around when he's about to walk off "Only for you" He winks. Then he closes the door and I'm left alone. 

I can't help but feel the little butterflies in the pit of my stomach but I shrug them off and head down stairs. 

When I walk into the kitchen Evelyn is over the stove cooking some bacon and Cyrus is standing beside her while he steals a piece of already cooked bacon from the plate. She slaps his hand away form the table and for a moment I can see a very small smile spread across his lips. 

When he notices that I'm standing in the door way a smirk falls upon his face. "Morning sunshine. Some one looks happy this morning" He teases. 

I roll my eyes and flip him "Fuck off Romano". I sit down in the one of the bar stools and Evelyn laughs "She knows how to put you in your place". That makes a smile spread on my face. 

She's right though, I do know how to put him in his place. 

Word count: 1073

I need some help making Cyrus a little more tougher and mean. Any ideas? Also another short chapter.