Chapter 38 ~ I Am Your God

Cyrus Romano

Warning - Mature content 

There are still balloons all over my room. 

If it were up to me I would have them all gone but Rose really liked them so they are staying there until she says differently. 

I'm so fucking whipped.

Not whipped enough to tell the truth though. 

I still haven't told her that I'm going undercover and that's in just a few days. I feel so fucking bad and the more I wait the worse it gets but I have no clue how to tell the person I love most that I'm going undercover for like 4 months. 

Ryker keeps telling me that the longer I wait the more it's gonna hurt and I never thought I'd be saying this, but he's right. For once in his life. I'll never tell him that though. His ego is already big enough. 

She's laying beside me, her face nuzzled into my chest and soft snores coming out of her that make me smile. One of my hands are tangled in her soft brown hair and the one is checking emails on my phone. 

I can't just blurt it out and tell her. But that might be the only way. 

If I try to sit down and talk to her I know the cat would catch my tongue and I wouldn't be able to speak properly. I kill people for a living, that's the whole point of this trip, and yet this brown hair and brown eyes girl has me so whipped. 

I'm so lost in thought that I don't even register when she sits up and looks down at me, leaning on her arm. Her long brown hair falls peacefully over her shoulders. 

"Good morning, Sunshine" I smile, sitting up enough that I can kiss her. When I get close to her lips though she turns away and smiles, covering her mouth. "What?" I ask confused. I sit the rest of the way up. 

"I have really bad morning breath" She whines and gets up, heading to the bathroom. I follow after her, my eyes briefly flicking to her ass. She's wearing one of my t shirts and it's rolled up in the back, giving me the perfect view of her ass. My mind floods with thoughts that shouldn't be there so I adjust the tent in my sweatpants and continue following her. 

She gets out the toothbrush but I stop her before she gets the chance to put it in her mouth. I stand beside her as she looks in the mirror so I take my hand and gently grip her jaw, making her look at me. 

My fingers push up her cheeks to make them look chubby. So fucking adorable. 

"Rose, I don't care if you have bad fucking breath, I will kiss you anytime of the day. You could even have a rotten fish in your mouth and I would still kiss you." I tell her, a smirk not leaving my face. 

It's only 9am and I'm already bricked the hell up. What has this women done to me. 

She puckers her lips up so I take it as my chance to lean down and finally kiss her. I love kissing her. I love touching her. I love being near her. I lover her. 

 I pull away and let her continue brushing her teeth as I go get dressed for the day. 

I go for a pair of black dress pants and a white button up dress shirt. As I'm about to put on a black tie she comes out of the bathroom and I get distracted, completely forgetting about the tie. I didn't need it anyways.