Chapter 23 ~ Stalker

Cyrus Romano 

I'm staring at her. 

I stare at her a lot. Not in a creepy way, I'm not some weird stalker. I just think she's so fucking pretty, the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I can never wrap my head around how god created something so beautiful. 

She's still asleep and she just happens to be facing me. So I'm admiring her. 

A strand of her brown hair falls onto her face, blocking her from me, so I gently tuck it behind her ear causing her to stir a little bit but she settles down in a couple of seconds. 

Lavender. She smells like fucking lavender. 

I hate that I have to send her under cover tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, she's fucking amazing at it and I know she can defend herself but at the same time I worry so much that she'll get hurt. I'm always worrying about her. 

If it was up to me I would have her wrapped in bubble wrap and in a safe room guarded by 200 of my best guards and myself. But I think she would kill me if I did that. 

Her nose scrunches a little and I can't help but let a small smile cross my face. 

She's gonna be hungry when she wakes up and I know it. My grandmother is visiting one of her friends again so she isn't here to cook. I should probably cook her something.

I lean forward and gently kiss her cheek and whisper "So pretty"

Rose De León

The sunlight shines through the window, hitting the bed. 

I turn around and Cyrus's spot is empty so I take the opportunity to look around the room. Not a stalker, just a girl with wonders. 

His room is completely bare. Someone could even mistake it for a guest bedroom. I do notice a couple items of clothing sitting on the bed with a note on top but other than that the room is bare. 

I roll out of bed and walk to the end, where the clothes are, and pick up the note. 

Rose, 

Just in case you get cold when you wake up or if you don't want the guards staring at your hot ass. 

Only I can do that :)

-Cyrus

Last time I caught him staring at my ass I slapped him in the face, then took off running of course. 

Until I tripped going around a corner and he caught me and threw me on the couch then left me there to die. It was a day that will haunt me forever. 

I lay the note down on the bed and pick up the first thing, his hoodie that he gave me a while ago but I returned. I then pick up the next thing, a pair of dark grey sweatpants that are his. 

I put them both on and as soon as I do, his scent swarms my nose. He smells good. 

I walk into the bathroom, checking out his clothes on me. The sweatpants are baggy but they sit fine on my hips and the sweater comes down to my mid thighs. I also have no more hands anymore. How long is this guys arms holy cow shit?