Chapter 9 ~ Mafia shit pt.1

Cyrus Romano 

I strive for the kill. It's what keeps me going. Every person that I kill gets me closer and closer to hell; Where I belong. 

I don't deserve to go to heaven. I don't deserve anything good in my life and I especially fucking don't deserve her in my life. 

I'm a mafia leader that kills people for a living, that enjoys killing people. Hell, even loves it, so I don't deserve something that pure and good around me cause next thing I know I'm going to to trying to do good for her. And I can't let that happen because that puts the mafia in danger. 

"Boss" A voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I look around at all the men around the table. Bernard Ferrari has a shipment of drugs arriving in 2 hours and we plan on stealing that. Ruining that for him would make him desperate for money, also making him do things without much thought making him an easy grab and once we grab him then we got the person he's working for. 

"We need at least 50 people, all of us are going to hide but still in close range than when the drugs hit the land that's when we move. Don't bother saving people. He killed my men so I don't care if I kill his. Keep 1 alive though and bring them in afterwards" I order. Everyone nods or hums in response before walking off to get ready. 

I head off into the my office and grab a gun that was in the drawer. When I go to walk out Ryker is just about walk in. "What's going on out there? Everyone is suiting up" He asks, glancing back at all the people. 

"Bernard had a shipment of drugs coming in 2 hours and we are going to go steal those. Make him more desperate for money which will make him come out of hiding without thinking. We are also saving one man and gonna ask him a few questions" I tell him as I walk towards the doors. 

"You know, if you keep things like this we are going to be like cops" Ryker chuckles from beside me. I give him a glare "Just taking down a guy that killed may people of mine then we are back to normal". 

He nods and gets in his car that's parked beside mine. Both of our engines roar at the same time as we start them. Then we head off the with rest of the team following us. 

~~~

It doesn't take us long to reach the docks. We park all of our cars where you can't see them but in area's we can still have a fast get away. Ryker and I head over behind a cargo box while the others hide some wheres else. 

A guy on my team comes over with a lap top, showing me what's on it "The boat should be just coming out of the fog now" He points to the water where the fog covers most of it in the deep end. 

"Okay, everyone get ready. Boats coming out of the fog now but don't make a move until the drugs are on land" I talk into the radio. I look out into the fog and the front of the boat breaks through. 

"Ryker, cover me" I whisper behind me to Ryker who nods. We move to another cargo ship where I can get a more clear shot of the drugs when they hit land and who ever is there is get them. 

The ship docks and a black van pulls up with a group of guys stepping out. From what I can see, they are all armed with regular hand guns but two of the men are holding rifles. "All of them are armed. Remember to keep one alive" I whisper into the radio. 

A couple of crew members from the ship wheel a large box wrapped in plastic onto the dock. I give a hand signal to Ryker to wait to make sure he doesn't go to early then whisper into the radio "First shot I make is the signal to go. Until then hold positions and don't make a move". 

"There's another guy in the back seat of the van. All you can see is the outline of his face. I thinking it might be Bernard" Ryker whispers. I look at the back seat of the van and sure enough there's an outline of some ones face. 

"Possible sighting of Bernard Ferrari in the back of the van. We stick to the plan though, the only thing that changes is we get him too. Alive" I order into the radio. 

The crew that were on the boat head back up to go to the next dock or some shit an 3 out of the 5 men start pushing the box towards the car.

I hold my gun just peaking out from the cargo box we are hiding behind. I aim for the man pushing the box from behind and shoot him in his side, signalling my men to move in. 

The other 4 guys bring out their guns and start firing at my men who are coming out from hiding. Ryker and I leave our hiding spot as well and move closer, firing shots at more of the men. My main target isn't the drugs anymore, it's the guy in the back seat. 

"Ryker, cover me" I yell behind me to Ryker who nods and follows closely behind while I move closer to the van. 

One of the guys turn around and fires a couple shots at us but I shoot him in the chest, making him tumble to the ground and blood pouring out of him. A couple more shots get fired and the rest of the men are dead except for one of them which I'm using to interrogate later. 

I call over a couple guys on my team to surround the van in case the person inside makes a run for it. I get my gun ready to shoot and open the door. 

It's not Bernard

Fuck. 

The guy puts his hands up and give me an evil grin, already knowing who I was hoping he was. "Where the fuck is Bernard Ferrari" I yell, not asking but ordering. He laughs as the evil grin on his face doesn't go away and he gets out of the car and stands up. I raise my gun at him, pointing it at his forehead. My patience is already running low so if I don't get an answer soon a bullet is going through this guys fucking head.

"See I kind of can't tell yo-" I cut him off when I press down on the trigger button. His body falls to the ground and all of my men go silent. "Let's grab the drugs and go. We got one of them alive who will hopefully tell us some information" Ryker puts his hand on my shoulder but I shrug my arm away, still looking down at the body. 

This fucking case is getting on my nerves. Every time we think we are getting a step closer something happens and we are back to square one. 

"Let's go back to the base. Jack and Ted I need you guys to put the suspect in one of the interrogation rooms for when I get there . I want to be the one questioning him" I order, starting to walk to my car. Every damn time I see or think about my car my mind goes to Rose. I'm pretty sure she's still secretly pissed about me tricking her and she's probably planning my murder. 

All of my men start piling out of the dock and into their cars as well. Once I'm in my car and about to drive off a ding on my phone distracts me. 

Rose: Yo, Can you pick up some fruit punch on your way home? We ran out. Also I need to swing by your base later today cause I have a friend there I want to see. Toodles!

Me: I'll pick some up. Tell me when you get there, I don't want to you alone in the hallways. 

Rose: Too late. A shooter just showed up to the house and shot me. I'm dead. Again. Rip me. 

Me: I'll plan the funeral while I get the fruit punch. 

I don't get another message back so I put my phone back into my pocket and continue driving. Interrogate a guy then probably kill him, then pick up some fruit punch. Sounds like a plan. 

Word count: 1468

Expect all my mafia scenes to look kind of like cops because I have been watching a little too much swat lately soooo...