Chapter 31 ~ Ice cream

Rose De León

Strawberry ice cream with sprinkles and a cherry on top. Yummy in my tummy. Cyrus got a boring, but good, Moose tracks ice cream. 

Now we are just driving around while we eat our ice cream. 

"I think mine is better" Cyrus says, licking the side of his ice cream. I never knew something could be so hot. I shake my head in response, "No way". 

"Let me taste yours then" He shrugs. I bring my ice cream up to his lips and he takes a lick of my ice cream then furrows his eyebrows, "That is so fucking sweet". 

Unlike you. 

Joking. 

"Your so boring" I roll my eyes and continue eating my ice cream. "Boring? The place I'm taking you isn't boring and I'll know you like it" He smirks. 

Oh, holy mama.

Now I wanna know where we are going. 

"Cyrus" I deadpan, giving him a serious look. 

"Rose" He looks over at me and then back at the road with a small smile forming on his lips. 

"Where are we going" I ask, my voice stern. 

"It's a surprise" 

Ugh, Fudge usted, hombre de la jirafa alta caliente(fudge you, hot tall giraffe man) Spanish

I put my legs up on the dash and play with the back of his hair. This is nice, just me and him. And ice cream. My eyes fall to him as his focus is on the road. He's so beautiful. Just naturally beautiful.

Beautiful black hair. Beautiful brown eyes. Those beautiful full lips. The tattoos that run up his arms. The crazy foul mouth. That beautiful soul. 

I am 100 percent falling for him. 

He glances over at me, smiles, and then looks back at the road while he eats his ice cream, "If you keep staring at me people might think your a stalker" He smirks. 

"I'm just admiring beauty" I smile, running my hand through the back of his hair. "Then why aren't you looking at yourself" He smirks. 

How does he think of those so fast?

Before I think can think the words slips out of my mouth, "Pull over". He glances over at me with his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What?" 

"Pull the fudge over, Cyrus" My smile only widens, an idea brewing in my head. He looks at me for another moment before pulling over as I finish the last bite of my ice cream cone. 

That was a good ice cream. I'm gonna rob the store and steal all of their ice cream. 

I take my legs off the dashboard and shift my body towards him. And then I slam my lips on his. 

I love kissing him. 

Our lips move together as he grips my thigh and pulls me onto his lap. He needs to get a bigger car.

 He moves his hand up and down my thigh. my sundress getting pushed up higher. My hands grip onto his hair. 

I pull away trying to catch my breath, resting my forehead on his. "We're here by the way" He whispers.

I look out the window at a beautiful beach, the sun hitting the water in the right spot. There's a picnic blanket with candles around it and rose petals leading up to it.

Holy boats on land.

"When did you have time to do this?" I ask, looking back at him with complete shock. "After we ran out on Ryker I got the idea to do something special for you so I texted a couple of my men to set this up while you took 10 minutes to decide what ice cream you wanted" He smirks. 

I go to move off his lap but his hands grip my waist, keeping me in place, "Give me a few minutes" He groans. 

~~~~

"If I were an animal, what would I be?" I ask, popping a grape into my mouth. Cyrus looks me up and down then looks back at the water, "Probably a dolphin. Their pretty and very friendly. What about me?" He shrugs, eating a grape. 

We're sitting on the blanket looking at the ocean as we eat grapes and a whole platter of fruits. This is the life. 

"A very grumpy giraffe" I'm brilliant. He chuckles and eats another grape.

The waves hit the beach as the sun gets lower and lower, revealing a stunning sunset. 

I bring a strawberry up to his lips, urging him to have it. He opens his mouth, taking the strawberry. My smile widens as he eats it. I take a strawberry for myself and eat it. 

 "How's the thing with Bernard going?" I ask, eating another grape. This food is gonna be gone in two minutes. 

He groans and lays back on the blanket, "Why don't we talk about something else? It's been a stressful couple of days" He glances over at me and I understand completely. We definitely don't need to talk about this here. I nod and lay down beside him. After eating a couple more grapes of course. 

He glances over at me and a small smile crosses his lips. "What?" I ask, a giggle sneaking out of my lips. 

"Your just so fucking beautiful" The sun hits him perfectly, showing off every feature on his face. I feel my face heat up so I cover my face with my hands and turn away. 

Asshole. 

Can't even go a day without blushing with him around. 

He grips my wrists and pulls my hands away from my face, planting kisses everywhere around my face, making me burst out laughing.

A kiss on my cheeks. 

A kiss on my forehead. 

A kiss on my nose. 

Kiss .Kiss. Kiss.

I'm drowning in kisses and I wouldn't change it for a thing. 

His final kiss is on my lips. Finally. 

I'm so happy. Happy like when you get a good grade on a math test or your parents get you that gift you really wanted.

Happier than I've ever been. 

I've fallen in love with you, Cyrus Romano. 

Word count: 1053

Short chapter but I didn't really know what to write, this is more of just an extra chapter because more exciting stuff happens in the next chapter. Possibly plural. 

Also I hope it isn't too soon for Rose to be in love, I just though it would be the perfect way to end this chapter. We already know how Cyrus feels lol