Chapter 26 ~ Girl talk

Rose De León

"You lucky bastard. I would pay 1 millions bucks just to have someone kiss me like that" Rebecca smiles as she stuffs a handful of popcorn into her mouth. "Same honestly. That's the kind of shit you only find in books" Valerie rolls her eyes. 

Both of the girls came over and now we are just chilling on my bed eating popcorn. 

I haven't talked to Cyrus yet. After we got home I ran to my bed room and I found out this morning he got called to go on a work trip in the middle of the night so now he won't be here until tonight. 

"I think I'm going to become a stripper" Valerie blurts, causing Rebecca and I to burst out laughing. "What? I'm serious . The mafia is fine but I want to do some thing on the side" She shrugs with a smile. 

Valerie could actually pull off being a stripper. She has a hot fucking body and I can say that respectfully as her best friend. She also has pretty black hair and light grey eyes with nice tan skin, she could make millions off of stripping. 

My door flies open and Ryker skips in, "Hey bitches. What are we gossiping about today?" He grins and puts his hands on his hips. 

How is his mafia not falling to the ground?

"About how Rose and Cyrus kissed last night" Rebecca smiles and takes a handful of popcorn. "Oooooh, is that why he was cheerful on the phone this morning?" He gives me a teasing look and sits down beside me on the bed. 

"Shut up" I mumble and I can feel my cheeks burning with pink. "I would rather not. Anyways, Evelyn is coming home tomorrow after a long ass trip. Apparently her friend got sick and Evelyn had to help take care of her. If it was up to me I would just leave her there to die and make a new friend" He sighs, taking the entire popcorn bowl and putting it on his lap. 

Pig. 

"You need to get a girlfriend" Valerie gives him a weird look and snatches the popcorn back, causing him to roll his eyes, "I know I do". 

He rolls off of the bed and starts walking towards the door, "Rebecca are you single?" He turns back around quickly and his question catches us all off guard. 

"What? Yes and why?" She looks more confused than ever. "Because there is a man that is guarding this room 24/7 that thinks your very pretty. Aka Jacob Knight" He grins and walks out of the door, leaving us speechless. 

She doesn't move for a moment, almost frozen in place. "Well then" She blinks a couple of times and then takes a slow handful of popcorn. 

They have both told me that they think each other is good looking but finding out J talks to people about her is so fucking cute. 

I think they should get together. 

I think me and Cyrus should get together. 

Cyrus. 

I miss him right now.

I need to stop changing topics so fast, this is why I can't have a conversation with a person. 

~~~

Valerie and Rebecca left two hours ago after chatting some more and now the sun is setting as I watch it from a chair on the balcony. 

I snuck into Cyrus's room because he is the only room in the house in with a balcony and I felt like watching the sun set with a cup of hot chocolate.

I'm wrapped up in a grey blanket with some shorts and his hoodie on. My hair is in a loose ponytail and I took my make up off earlier. 

Cyrus is suppose to get home soon so I hope I can sneak out of his room before that. I want to talk to him about last night but I don't think I have anything to say. I think we said everything in that one kiss. 

I wanna kiss him again. 

I want to kiss him forever. I love his lips. 

The world is silent right now. There's no noise in the house and the only thing outside is the birds. 

I hear his bedroom door open and I pray it's not him. Who else would it be though?

This is stressing me out. 

A set of foot steps walk closer slowly and sit down in the chair next to me but I keep my eyes on the view. 

"I was working today, and normally my mind is blank but all I could think about was you. I was asked 11 times why I kept zoning out and people told me I sounded cheerful for the first time in my life" Cyrus says softly. 

I take a deep breath and look over at him. His eyes are focused on the view. He looks...calm, for once. 

He looks over at me and smiles. Holy grass on a lamp I want to kiss him again. 

Neither of us look away, I even find myself smiling. "Your so fucking gorgeous" He mumbles with his eyes switching from my eyes to my lips.  

Kiss me god dammit

"Kiss me" I whisper. 

"What if I don't want to" He smiles, obviously joking. "Shut up" I mumble with a smile and pull his face towards mine by the back of his head. 

His lips are still the same; Fucking amazing

We leave our lips there for a moment, soaking each other in. 

I have officially decided that I like kissing Cyrus Romano. 

I pull my lips away from his, sadly, and rest my forehead on his as I bite my bottom lip, trying to contain my smile. It fails obliviously. 

"I like kissing you" He whispers, a small smile on his face. 

"I like kissing you too" 

"Come here" He says as he pulls me onto his lap so I'm curled into his chest. He smells good. 

I take a deep breath and relax in his arms as he kisses the side of my head, letting his lips linger there for a moment. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks lowly. 

"No" I whisper, still looking at the sunset. "Then what do you want to do?". 

"I just want you to hold me until I fall asleep, if that's okay" I yawn. 

"That's more than okay, Sunshine" 

Word count: 1114

Totally didn't take me almost 2 weeks just to write that. Anyways, extremely sorry for not posting much. My days have been going by really fast and whenever I try to write I have no motivation. 

They still aren't dating, just putting that out there. 

I'm gonna go binge read maybe someday by Colleen Hoover now :))