•1•

Jaspers POV

I was sitting in my bedroom, reading one of my favourite history books, when all of a sudden I smell the most intoxicating smell ever. I ran towards the smell immediately and saw Esme holding a baby. I can feel the major trying to gain control so he can grab our baby girl and protect her from the rest of the world, but I push him back.

"Esme. What's going on?" I asked her as calmly as I can.

"We found her crying in the middle of the forest. Who would leave such a beautiful creature out in the wild to die?" She said tearing up.

"C-can I hold her?" I asked, finding it a little hard to hold back from just grabbing her.

"Of course!" She smiled brightly and gave the fragile baby girl to me.

I immediately hold her close to my chest and purr. I sniff in her beautiful scent. Strawberries, chocolate and cherry blossom. Very girly, but beautiful. I close my eyes and lean my forehead on hers. Her eyes open to reveal beautiful deep ocean blue orbs. I can get lost in them forever.

"Jasper." I growled. Who would dare disturb this moment. I looked up to see Carlisle.

"Yes?"

"Is she-...?" I nodded. He smiled. "That's wonderful."

I looked down at her and caressed her cheek. She giggled and my heart melted. Her gummy smile on full display. I smiled largely and kissed her forehead. I then Heard a tiny little rumble.

"I'll quickly go and buy some food for her." Esme said and sped off.

I looked back down to my little mate and smiled. She was still looking at me like I'm the only person in this world. Beautiful.

"She should sleep with you tonight. We can get all of her stuff tomorrow." I nodded and then started walking to my room. As I was about to enter, I was stopped.

"Can I hold her?" I growled and turned around to Rosalie.

"No." I said sternly. She pouted.

"Please Jasper. You know how much I love babies."

"I don't care. This is my mate, now go to yours."

"Rosalie, let Jasper be with his mate. You know that he is also trying to control the major from gaining control and beheading us. You can have a turn to hold her tomorrow." We heard Carlisle say softly downstairs. She huffed and walked away.

I went into my room and laid down on the mini couch. I didn't have a bed because I don't sleep so I just have a couch for when I want to read in peace.

I laid the my precious little mate on my chest and started humming a lullaby. I'll wake her up for her bottle when Esme gets back.

——

It's been 3 years and my little mate is doing amazing. Esme decided to name her Anastasia, which I thought was beautiful just like her. Even though we she has a room of her own with a bed and everything, she has recently just started to sneak in my room in the middle of the night and lay down on my chest. It started a week ago.

I bought a bed for my room, a week after we first got her so she can sleep in there too. She started showing signs of having gifts which was really strange. She has visions of the future like Alice except it goes far into the future and she can control it, unlike Alice. She can also see Visions from the past if she wants to, and it can be whatever she wants. If she wants information of something or someone, she can just have a vision of it, even if it was an event that happened 5 minutes ago.

She has also shown signs of telekinesis which has only happened once when she got really angry because emmet broke a music box I got her from when she was 1 1/2. She broke his arm off. We got it back together of course, but it still surprised us. She cried for 2 days because her music box was her absolute favourite item in the world. It was also my mothers so it couldn't be replaced. I eventually calmed her down by buying her a brand new music box, but it wasn't the same for her. She said she loved how it was old and had my mothers initials engraved on it. It made me so happy.

We are always together, wherever she goes I go. Unless she is with Alice, she then demands to be alone so they can get all dolled up. Her and Alice are very much alike. Emmet keeps saying how he thinks that Anastasia is one of Alice's great grandchildren. It could be, it wouldn't surprise me.

Her birthday was 2 days ago and and today is Christmas. More presents for her, even though she says that she already has so many toys.

"Jasper!!" I snapped out of my thoughts by my little mate. She hugs me tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank youuuuu!"

"No worries darlin'" I got her this little kids hair set. She gets to practice doing hair on other people.

"Jazzy, can I do your hair?" She asks me with her puppy dog eyes and little pout.

"Okay. Only because I love you." She giggled and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too."

She then starts to brush my short blonde hair and then tries to tie it up. She then got the kids makeup pack that she got from Alice and tries to make me look like a princess. Once she was done she laughed.

"What? Are you making fun of me? How dare you make fun of a princess! Come here!" I grabbed and started tickling her. She was in a fit of giggles and laughter. I then started to kiss all over face.

"No more kisses. No more!" I stopped and she hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged her back. We then hear an 'awe' behind us. We turned around and saw the rest of the Cullens looking at us with huge smiles.

"Awe jazz. Look at you going all soft again." Rosalie said giggling. I rolled my eyes and continued to play with Ana.

To be continued...