•5•

Anastasia's POV

It's been 2 days. I've decided that, I'll need to go out and by some clothes, a suitcase, and a laptop. I'll need the laptop to buy somewhere to stay. I haven't used my powers at all and I haven't left the hotel room. I've been ordering food from the hotel kitchens and they bring it. I read how to do it on a menu I found.

I got changed and did my hair.

I grabbed my mini bag full of money and started walking to the elevator

I grabbed my mini bag full of money and started walking to the elevator. I went down to the ground floor and then started making my way outside. When I got outside, I turned a corner and continued walking until I heard a sigh behind me. It sounded familiar so I slowly turned around.

I looked up and saw Jasper. He was staring at me with a sad expression. I started tearing up. He walked to me and picked me up, he then hugged me close to him and breathed in my scent. I sniffed and hugged him back. I started crying. I missed him so much. He cooed and shushed me.

"You should have told me that you wanted to go away. I told you before that if you ever wanted to leave then we would." I cried harder and hugged his neck tighter.

"B-but I was a-a b-burden." I sobbed in the crook of his neck. "E-Edward s-said-"

"You don't listen to Edward! You are not a burden. If anything, the only burden in the family is Edward and his clumsy mate. Don't ever leave me again, okay? I was so worried. I was scared darlin'."

"I won't leave you again. I promise." He kissed all over my face. I smiled.

"Are we gonna go back now?"

"No." I looked up at him shocked. "We're going on a holiday."

I grinned and kissed his cheek.

"Where?"

"I've already booked plane tickets to England. I know you've always wanted to go." I squealed and hugged him tighter.

——

We were at England for a month before we came back to Forks. When we got back, it was the day before Isabella's birthday. I slept most of the day because I was jet lagged. Edward apologised, though I didn't respond and just kept ignoring him. Mama and Papa hugged me like there was no tomorrow. Alice and Rosalie would have cried if they could. Jason hugged me tightly and kept watching me all day and night, making sure that I wasn't going to leave again. Emmet hugged me and then demanded he teach me how to play video games, but I hated it.