•19•

Majors POV

I was laying in bed with my little mate asleep on my chest. The sun was starting to rise, although it was barely making any light because of the dark clouds that seem to love hovering over this town.

The little raindrops were hitting against the window, making it a calm peaceful silence. I was staring at the ceiling while rubbing my little girls back softly.

Her little thumb was in her mouth. She looked like she was having the best sleep after a long time, and by having to watch what Jasper did to her, It obviously was.

I saw my little girls eyes flutter open. She stared at the wall for a little bit, before turning her head and snuggling into my chest even more. She continued sucking on her thumb.

I placed a kiss on her head and pulled her closer.

"Jasper." She whispered.

I felt Jasper stir in my head. He was fighting against me, trying to break free but I wouldn't let him.

She looked up at me and smiled. She crawled up me a little bit and hugged my head. She snuggled her face into my hair and pulled her legs up. She looked like a little ball that was snuggled into my neck.

"Go back to sleep, baby." I whispered to her.

She nodded and went back to sleep. I smiled and brought her down to my chest again.

——

Anastasia's POV

Once I was changed and Major did my hair, he took my hand and we walked down together to the kitchen

Once I was changed and Major did my hair, he took my hand and we walked down together to the kitchen. Everyone else was in the living room, they all looked at us but we ignored them.

Major made me food and placed it down on the table. I smiled and ate it while he sat down next to me and watched.

Once I was finished, he cleaned the dishes and put them away, while I was sitting on the counter swinging my legs back and forth.

I saw Renesmee crawl over, it's only been three days and she looks so much older. When she saw me she squealed and clapped her hands with a big smile on her face.

Major helped me down the counter and I ran over to Renesmee. I cupped her face and kissed her nose.

"Cutie. What are you doing here? Did you crawl away from the meanies." I said with a giggle.

She just laughed and drooled everywhere. I laughed and pretended I understood her when she did her baby talk.

"Really?! No way!" I said dramatically.

"Hfundksnjxbgdubd...." She clasped her hand over her mouth and her hand was covered in drool.

I gasped.