•13•

Ace's POV

I walked into Jason and Alice's room. I saw Alice sitting on the white couch. She patted the spot next to her with a small smile. I walked over and sat near her. Knowing her, she'll get all touchy and then I can kiss that apology speech that I've been practicing goodbye.

Jason was leaning against the wall across from me. His arms were folded.

"What's wrong, Ace?" Alice asked.

She scooted closer to me, while I awkwardly scooted further away. I saw Jason give Alice a look, making her stop getting closer to me.

"I came to apologise." I whispered.

"For?" Jason asked.

"For being rude, swearing and pushing you away. Both of you. And for denying that you guys are my mates." I said looking down and my hands.

"And why did you do that?" He asked in a deep and serious voice.

"I want to accept you guys. I really do. But... it's like my gift just wants to hurt you. I want you to scream in pain. The little things you do that annoys or angers me is what causes this." I said still looking down.

It was silent for a while. I was just sitting here, my hands fidgeting. None of them moved or said anything. I was beginning to worry a bit.

"Do it to me."

My head snapped up to look at Jason shocked and confused. He gave me a small smile and nodded his head.

"B-but, you'll get hurt. I don't want you to be in pain." I said.

Jason stood up straight.

"You don't want to now, because I haven't annoyed you." He said.

Alice stood up and walked to Jason's side.

"Show both of us." She said.

I shook my head and stood up.

"No." I said sternly.

They looked at each other, before looking back at me. Alice walked over and started caress my cheek. I pushed her hand away but she kept putting it back. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance.

"Don't touch me!" I said getting really angry.

Jason came over and pushed me slightly.

"Don't talk like that, little boy!" He said angrily.

My anger spiked. My fists tightened and my head twitched to the side. My jaw was shut tight.

"Show us how much pain you want us to feel." Alice said.

"Show us!" Jason yelled.

I looked straight at Alice as she continued to try and caress my cheek.

"Pain." I said, all emotion on my face going blank.

I smirked as she fell down to the floor in pain. She was screaming loudly, clutching and scratching at her head. I increased the pain, causing her back to arch and eyes roll back as her screams got louder.

I saw cracks starting to forms on her face as she continued to scratch and hit her head.

"Make it stop! Make it stop!" She screamed out.

I smirked more. I felt myself being pushed. I looked to see Jason looking at me angrily. He kept pushing me.

"Pain." I said.

His movements stopped. Unlike Alice, he didn't let his knees collapse. That unsatisfied me, so I increased the pain, making him kneel down before me. His head was thrown back as he let out a growl of pain.