•12•

"Mummy loves you...

Mummy loves you so so much...

Daddy loves you too, even though he doesn't seem like he does because he is always at work...

I can't wait for you to come in this world my little baby... maybe soon after, you'll get a sibling."

The woman let out a sweet heavenly giggle while rubbing her huge tummy. Her long luscious hair flowed as she swung on the swing that is attached to the big old tree, in the huge backyard.

Her white dress that had sunflowers on it, reached down to her knees. Her bare feet scraping against the freshly cut green grass, with each swing.

Her mind was imagining her future with her unborn baby, that she will soon learn is actually babies.

"You know baby, I had to build your crib all by myself. Your father couldn't do it because he is too busy. Sometimes I think he is che-"

"MELODY!!!"

The woman flinched. Her swinging stopped. She carefully got up and walked inside her house. She saw her husband looking around for her frantically.

"Aiden?"

Her soft dreamy voice called.  His head snapped to her and he let out a sigh of relief before running to her and embracing her tightly.

"W-what's going on? Aiden I can feel your heart pounding. What's wrong, honey?"

She cupped his face. He leaned into her touch, his eyes closing tightly before he shook his head and kissed her passionately.

Melody took notice of how swollen his lips felt, how he smelt like womens perfume. His hair was wet, like sweaty wet.

When he pulled away, she also took notice that his belt looked like it was done in a hurry, compared to how neat it was 4 hours ago when he left for work.

His shirt was crumbled. She remembers ironing it before he woke up. She put on a fake smile and hugged him, her arms wrapping around his neck.

She pulled his collar down a bit, and there it was. The final check for her suspicions. A hickey was placed on the part where his neck and shoulder meet.

9 months pregnant tomorrow, and she has to deal with this? Her baby is due soon. How could he cheat on her. On the family that HE created.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen, before a loud splash was heard. She looked down and saw that water was on the floor and running down her legs.

She cupped her huge stomach as the sharp pain increased. She screamed out as the baby started to kick her constantly.

The husband, who was busy being in shock, quickly recovered and picked her up bridal style. He started rushing to the car and placed her in the passenger seat.

Once he got in the drivers seat, he turned the car in and drove to the hospital.

"It's okay, Melody. Everything will be okay."

He placed his hand on her stomach, trying to sooth her pain away.

"Why don't you try and push a baby out of you!"