•23•

It's been two months.

I have told everyone how I feel about the way they treated me. They all apologised, even Ace.

We have all become quite close.

Papa had a talk with Ace and I a week ago.

He said he wants us out of the whole vampire world until we are to be turned and be with our mates.

In saying that, he is sending us to a private boarding school.

In the holidays, Papa and mama will take us on vacations. So we won't be seeing our mates or the rest of the family until we are 16, which is when we are to be turned.

It did cause Jason, Alice and Jasper to be really clingy and possessive with us, not letting anyone near us, but even I think it would be good.

Papa and Mama explained that not allowing our mates to watch us grow up even more and become a man and lady, it'll make our bonds less awkward in the future.

Mama also had a private talk with me, telling me how the body changes and that I will get my period.

She explained that if Jasper was around to see me grow into a lady, watching my body change, our bond won't be as strong.

She said it would be hard for Jasper to control himself around me the older I get, because my scent will get stronger as my body changes as well.

So we both agreed. Our mates agreed as well, although it'll be hard on them, especially Jasper.

Today we are leaving. I clip my white bows into my hair and straighten my blue tie.

I hear a knock on my door and turn around to see Jasper standing there looking at me

I hear a knock on my door and turn around to see Jasper standing there looking at me. I smiled and twirled.

"How do I look?" I asked.

He gave me a sad smile.

"Like your ready to leave."

I furrowed my eyebrows and clenched my fists to try and hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes.

I ran to him and hugged him tightly. He picked me up and held me close to him.

"I'm gonna miss you." I whispered.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Anastasia." He whispered back.

"I don't wanna go anymore, let's cancel."

"No, we have to do this, okay? You live as much of a normal human life as you can until your 16. I'll even let you go as far as... dating another guy."

I looked at him weirdly.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"No, of course not. I was testing you, and you failed."

"What?! How did I fail?"

"You didn't say 'of course I wouldn't, I can only be with you and you only'." He tried to interpret my voice.

I slapped his shoulder.

"Meanie."

He let me down and held my hand as we started walking down.

When we walked outside, Ace was already in the car crying.

"Ok, ready?" Papa asked.

I shook my head.

"Well too bad because we gotta go or we will miss our flight."

I whined.

"Come on, Anastasia let's go." Mama called out.

I hugged Jasper one more time before running to the car. I jumped in next to Ace and looked out the window to Jasper.

"Bye, Jasper! I love you!" I called out while tears ran down my face.

He waved and sent me a flying kiss which I caught.

The car drove away from the house, but I still kept looking back.

I'll miss you Jasper. So much. I'll never forget about you. I will pray every night for the next 9 years to go by quickly.

—————————————————————————

The End