•21•

I was sitting on the couch with Jasper. He was reading a history book and correcting the facts while I was reading a normal book (aka doctor Seuss)

"Do you like green eggs and ham, Jasper?" I asked him.

He looked down at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"No." He said.

I nodded.

"Oh, that's right, you can't eat food. You drink blood. Like a vampire. Hsssssss." I giggled out.

"I am a vampire, darlin'."

I stood up in the couch and jumped onto his shoulders, my stomach behind his neck and going around to his front. My legs were dangling from his right side while my arms were hanging on his left.

"Look, I'm the body you just ate and made into a scarf." I squealed.

He patted my head and kissed my forehead.

"Your keep me very warm."

I giggled.

"Mission accomplished!"

——

I can't believe how fast everything went down hill. I was forced into a vision of the Volturi coming because of Renesmee, Jasper and I leaving the family to go find evidence that Renesmee is good, Alice having a vision, and it just gets worse.

Now here I am putting my coat on. Well, Jasper putting my coat on. We are leaving to find evidence that Renesmee is good. I know exactly where to search and how to tell the family. I'll be giving them a note.

"Ready?" Jasper asked and I nodded. "You sure you know where we are going?"

"Yes, I know who they are and where they are."

"And your positive that you won't be in danger or anything?"

"I'm positive."

He nodded and stood up.

"Let's go then."

He picked me up as well as our bags, then sped away to la push where we gave a note to Sam. Sam however, didn't let us leave without a lecture of walking onto his territory without notice, but he let it slide.

Jasper then sped to the airport in Seattle and we were off to our destination.

——

Ace's POV

I walked into my old bedroom that I used to share with Anastasia, so I couldn't talk to her. I wanted to apologise for how I've been.

When I walked in, I saw that she was no where to be seen. I furrowed my eyebrows and checked the bathroom then the closet. I gasped when I saw that some of her clothes and shoes were missing.

I ran downstairs in a hurry to where everyone else was. When I went outside, they all looked at me and Bella had a note in her hand.

"Anastasia is gone!" I said panicked.

Papa nodded.

"We know. Her and Jasper have left us." He said.

"What?! Why?!"

Jason came up to me and picked me up.

"We don't know why, but that doesn't matter, we still have to carry on." He said.

Mama turned to look at Alice.

"Did you have a vision of this?"

Alice shook her head.