•8•

Anastasia's POV

I was in the woods while everyone else was getting ready for the graduation party that will happen in a few hours. I snuck out because I needed to think.

Right now I'm sitting on a boulder that is only a little taller than me and was in a rectangular shape. I was sitting cross-legged while having my hands flat on my knees. I felt my hair flow with the wind as I my eyes were closed.

In this moment, for the first time ever, I decided to look into the past and see what my parents looked like. To see their reason for leaving me in the woods to die. For even bothering to have me if they didn't want me.

I relaxed my face and straightened my back, I then steadied my breathing to a slow pace. I concentrated and thought about my parents, and before I knew it, I was in a vision watching a Woman giving birth while a man was holding her hand and peppering kisses all over her face.

The woman had blonde hair and blue eyes that were so dark, they almost looked black if it weren't for the blue outline. The man had black hair and bright blue eyes. He had a sharp Jawline with little stubbles around his lips and chin.

The woman's hair was up to her shoulders and had little waves in them. She must be from grandpa Caius' side.

The woman let out one last scream before she stopped and let out a breath of relief. A babies cry was heard. I looked over and saw that a nurse was cleaning up a beautiful baby that looked like the Man and Woman.

"You did it, Melody. I'm so proud of you, my love." The man kissed the Woman named Melody.

"We did it, Aiden." The nurse came over to Aiden and Melody and placed the baby in Melody's arms. "A beautiful baby boy."

I frowned. Aren't these supposed to be my parents? I'm not a boy!

Suddenly, Melody hissed and the baby started crying. The nurse took the baby away and the doctor started getting ready.

"Get ready, baby number two is on its way." The doctor said. Aiden's eyes widened and stood up.

"Two?!" The doctor started counting down from three and Melody started to scream again.

Her screaming and crying went on for another 20 minutes before she stopped. Her eyes closed and the machine next to her started to go off. Her whole body went still. The doctor pulled the baby out and gave it to the nurse before going to Melody and doing CPR.

After a while he stopped. There were three cries. Two from the babies and one from Aiden. Aiden was shaking his wife while shouting her name. He was begging for her to wake up. The tears not looking like it was gonna end anytime soon.

The sobs that were coming from him were so heartbreaking that the nurses and doctor started to cry silently. I looked over to the babies and saw that they had stopped crying. They were both staring at each other while their pinkies were intertwined, as if making a promise to each other.

The Vision skipped to a few weeks later. Aiden had two baskets in his hands. He was walking in the forest and placed one down. The baby was wrapped in a pink blanket with a pink beanie on. The baby was sleeping when Aiden put the basket on the dirty ground.

He then walked away with the other basket. He had no emotions on his face. His stubbles had turned into a beard. His bright blue eyes now looked dark. His hair was a total mess.

He got into his car and drove to an orphanage. He placed the basket with the baby boy wrapped in blue blankets and a blue beanie on his head, on the front porch. He was wide awake and just watching his dad.