•15•

"What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice said as she dabbed more makeup on Bella's face.

"Sorry, bad dream. Maybe it's wedding jitters." Bella said with a slight smile.

Rosalie walked in looking beautiful as always.

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair."

"Really?" Bella asked in disbelief.

Rosalie smiled and walked behind Bella, starting to do her hair.

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom."

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality."

"Essentially."

"Weddings. They bring everyone together." Alice said all chipper.

I giggled and swung my legs back and forth while sitting on a stool in the background. I climbed down and walked out, seeing Bella's parents on the way down the stairs. I was dressed and my hair was all done nicely.

Once I was on the first floor, I was greeted by mama giving me a big smile

"Don't you look beautiful, Miss flower girl."

I giggled and twirled around.

"You bet I do."

She laughed and then handed me a basket full of little white flowers.

"These are the flowers that you pour on the aisle. Remember to go straight to Jasper once you've finished."

"I know, I know."

Once I said that, I heard Alice and Rosalie come down stairs. Alice started ushering everyone to their seats outside. I was standing near the aisle.

When everything was quiet, the music started to play. That was my sign to start walking down the aisle.

I put my left hand in the basket, grabbed a handful of the little white flowers, and softly threw them on the ground in front of me. Everyone looked at me in awe as I walked pass them.

Once at the end of the aisle, Edward kissed my forehead and I ran over to Jasper, who picked me up.

Then Bella walked down the aisle with her dad. She looked into Edwards eyes, and I could see all her nerves disappear. She walked surprisingly gracefully down the aisle to Edward, who was given Bella's hand by her dad.

They stood together, hands intertwined while they stared into each other's eyes. Repeating after the Marriage officiant. Finally, they kissed, sealing the bond between the two.

I clapped loudly and cheered like everyone else, who stood once Edward and Bella's lips touched. When they pulled apart they smiled and laughed to each other.