•3•

Anastasia's POV

Today we are going out to play baseball . I got changed and did my hair into pigtails with red ribbons.

 I got changed and did my hair into pigtails with red ribbons

Outfit

Hairstyle

Hairstyle

I went downstairs and went to Mama.

"Mama, can you please fill up my drink bottle?" She nodded and filled it up with water then gave it to me. It was white with baseballs on it. Alice got me it yesterday, as well as the outfit.

I went outside and went to papa.

"You ready?" He asked. I nodded. He picked me up bridal style and the he started running with the others to the field. When we got there, emmet and Jason started to set up. I was walking around when I saw a snake. I slowly went up to it.

When it saw me, the end of its tail went up and started to shake. I've never seen a snake like that before. It started hissing.

"Anastasia!" I looked back to see Isabella call for me causing the others to look. Their eyes widened and started running towards me. I looked back at the snake and saw it was about to bite me, but before it could, Isabella had kicked it away. I looked up at her in awe and amazement. She crouched down to me and cupped my face.

"Are you okay? Did the snake bite you anywhere?" I looked at her in awe still. I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you Isabella. You saved me." I hugged her tighter.

"It's alright. Please, call me Bella." She hugged me back and I nodded.

When we pulled away, I saw the others looking in awe at us. I smiled at Bella. I then kissed her cheek.

"I'll help keep you safe from now on. I promise." I said.

We then all started playing baseball for a while until Alice suddenly yelled 'stop'.

Jasper came over to me. I knew what was happening so I turned to Bella.

"Get close to Edward. Put your hair down and wrap the jacket around your neck. Mama, you stand in front of Bella."