•4•

Anastasia's POV

When I woke up, we had just arrived to a luxurious hotel. I got out of the car and went to Jasper to hold his hand. We walked inside and got the room key, then we went up to our room. Jasper had packed some snacks for me, so I grabbed those and started snacking on them. We were sitting on the couch just talking for a little bit, while Bella kept checking her phone. Suddenly, Alec gasped and Jasper looked at her and held her hand.

"What is it? What do you see?" I knew what she saw, and I knew Jasper knew as well. I kept quiet and let everything unfold. I wouldn't bother to change it. If I did, James would still be alive and he would keep coming back until he had Bell. Not only that, but I would be forced to become one of his targets, and it may sound selfish, but I was too young to get involved more than I already am.

"The tracker, he just changed course."

"Where will it take him, Alice?" He quickly got up and started looking around for a paper and pen.

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors." He came back with a paper and pen and gave it to her. She started drawing the vision.

"Edward said that the visions weren't always certain." Bella said.

"She sees the course people are on while they're on it. If they change their minds, the vision changed."

"Ok so the course that the tracker's on now is gonna lead him to a ballet studio?" Both Alice and Jasper froze and slowly looked up at her.

"You've been here?" Alice asked.

"I took lessons as a kid. The school I went to had an arch just like that."

"Was your school here in phoenix?"

"Yeah." Bella's phone started ringing after she replied. I shared a look with Jasper and he nodded.

"We should go and prepare to leave." He took Alice's hand gently and lead her outside to go and tell the receptionist that we are leaving.

When they left, I crept up to the door that lead to the room Bella was in. I listened in on the conversation and heard her say that she will be at the ballet studio soon. I quickly ran to the door and left the room, making my way down to the entry of the hotel. I waited outside it.

Soon, Bella had come outside and went into a taxi then drove off. I started at the disappearing car until it was out of sight. I then took a quick look into the future and saw that Bella should be fine as long as Edward gets there soon. I was brought out of the vision by Jaspers voice calling out my name. I looked up at him.

"What's wrong? Where's Bella?"

"She left already. She's going to the studio now."

"So you let her? you let her go there?" I heard Alice say. I looked up at her surprised to see her there.

"I had to."

"No, you didn't. She could die." I stared at her blankly.

"She won't."

I then walked off to the car and sat in the back seat. I did my seatbelt and closed my eyes. I watched everything that was set to happen in that ballet studio. I'll just wait outside.

As we arrived at the ballet studio, Alice and Jasper ran in. I just sat outside on a bench. I heard screaming for so long. It was excruciating. I was fiddling with the hem of my shirt when suddenly someone sat next to me. I looked up and saw... Victoria. I tried to stay calm and act like I've never seen her before.

"Hello." I said and smile slightly at her, then I looked down.

"What's a little girl like you doing outside at night time. So many bad things could happen to you." I let out a sigh and started to swing my tiny little legs back and forth.