•6•

Anastasia's POV

Alice is in Bella's home while I'm in the backseat of the car, talking to Jasper on the phone.

"I promise I'll be okay Jazzy."

"No, Anastasia!" I flinched when he called me by my name harshly. "I don't want you anywhere near the Volturi."

"But Jazzy, they won't do anything to me. They will understand that I'm only 5 and I can't be turned yet." There was a moment of silence before Jasper sighed.

"Please, Ana. Stay at Bella's house and then I'll come get you. The Volturi is dangerous."

"Jasper hale! Bella has suffered enough and she needs as much support as she can at this moment. I'm going!" There was another moment of silence before he sighed again.

"Okay. Make sure you stick with Alice the whole time. If it gets too dangerous or you start feeling nervous or anything at all, get out of there and call me. I will be there as soon as possible. Do you have the money in your little purse?"

I look down at the mini black across the shoulder purse that I have on and looked inside. There was  cash and an Italian card full of money as well as some small lollies inside. I packed the money because I knew that if I went with Alice shopping, then we will be going to Bella then Italy to save Edward. Thank god for my gifts.

"Yes. I have everything I'll need in it."

Jasper bought me this purse. It was one of the many gifts he got me for my birthday.He bought me different coloured purses because he knew that I love to match things by colour. If I wear black like today, I have to wear a black purse of course. Only someone who has no sense of style wears mismatching coloured purses with their clothes.

"Good. Remember to call me. Grab someone phone or keep Alice's phone with you."

"Okay." I looked outside to see Alice and Bella coming. "I have to go now Jazzy. Bye bye."

"Bye darlin'."

I hung up the phone. Alice and Bella entered. I put Alice's phone on the seat next to me and watched Jacob beg for Bella not to go. I rolled my eyes. After Bella pretty much broke his heart, we started driving off. I got next to Bella's ear.

"Hi, Bella!" She screamed and jumped away while I started laughing.

"Oh my gosh, Anastasia. You scared me." I giggled and hugged her as much as I could from the back seat.

"I missed you too, Bella."

"Wait, what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here. We are about to go see-"

"The Volturi. I know." I winked and sat back in my chair, then did my seat belt. "Edwards stupid."

"How did you-"

"She knows everything, Bella. She can also see the future like me except she can control it better and literally knows for a fact that something is going to happen. Unlike me, her visions don't change unless she changes it herself. So if Edward changed his mind last minute and doesn't end up going, then she already knows." Alice said. Bella was shocked.

"Wow. How come you never tell us."

"I don't like to tell everyone the future. Besides, I shouldn't be telling you. I'm basically against nature. I shouldn't know the future, I should be getting surprised. The only person I tell is Jasper. Well, some things. I just tell him something is going to happen or I don't say anything at all. But, he usually knows because I have a habit of being dead silent and avoiding everyone." I smiled at her.