•9•

Anastasia's POV

I was sitting in my room reading a book. Papa went to go pick up Ace. He told me stay here because Papa needs room in the car for Ace's' stuff. So I'm waiting patiently. Ace has to stay with me in my room because there aren't any spare rooms. His bed is across from mine.

In our Closet, one side is mine and the other is for him. The bathroom is a mix or Purple and Black. Ace's' favourite colours are Black and Red.

What's strange is that I never saw Ace in any of my visions when I was looking through the future. Oh well. I'm sure I would now.

I put my book down and walked to the Ceiling-to-Floor window and looked out to the forest. It's a very rainy day today. I placed my hand on the window and traced the droplets of rain that was running down.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my left shoulder and looked behind me. I saw Ace with a small smile.

"Sister."

"Brother." We said at the same time. We giggled and hugged each other.

"It still feels unreal that I am finally seeing you. I feel like its a vision." I furrowed my eyes brows.

"Wait, you can see the future as well?"

"Yep! I also have the ability to inflict a mental illusion of burning pain. Though, My gift to see the future isn't as good as yours. While you can control it and see as far as you want, I can only be pulled into a vision that is either happening at that moment or is going to happen at most, a day." I smiled.

"Well, I can see the future and the past if I want to. If I want information, all I have to do is think about it and I will have a vision of that Past. I also have telekinesis."

"Come, I would like to meet the others." I nodded and took his hand.

We walked down stairs and to the living room. When I walked in, everyone looked at us. The only ones that weren't there were Alice, Jason, Rosalie and Mama. Bella and Edward were standing up while the others were sitting.

"This is my brother, Ace." He smiled slightly and gave a small nod. I then let go of Ace's' hand and walked to Jasper. I sat next to him.

"Your mate?" Ace asked. I nodded.

"You guys look... so similar." Bella said in a awkward way.

"Well, yes. We're twins, that's the point." Ace said the obvious which got Jasper, Emmet, Papa and I chuckling.

"You should respect your elders." Edward said.

"Why don't you take your own advice." I said to him. Ace smirked.

"We were just talking about training at a clearing we found for tomorrow." I paled and looked at Jasper. He gave me that look telling me that he knows what tomorrow will be.

"Oh. I've seen, already." I looked away. Ace sat next to me. He nudged my side.

"What a eventful day tomorrow Will be." He whispered. I nudged him back.

——

I just had my My bath and got changed into my red silky pyjamas. When I walked out I saw Ace in black silky pyjamas for boys. I smiled. He got under his cover and I got under mine. We were both sitting and facing each other since our beds were just on opposite sides. I giggled.

"This is cool." He chuckled.

"I've never been in a double bed before. There's so much space." He then spread along the bed under his covers.

I laid down in my bed. I tossed and turned them sat up again.

"Ace." I whispered. He sat up and looked at me.
"I killed mother. That's why we've been seperate this whole time. Father left me in the woods to die and took you to an orphanage. He then killed himself, I saw the whole thing. I-"

I cut myself off. I placed my hands on my face and started to sob. I heard shuffling around and then the spot next to me dipped.

"It wasn't your fault. Mothers body just couldn't handle having two babies. If I had been born 2nd, she still would have died. Father didn't have to leave us but he did. That just makes him a cruel man. He killed himself, thinking that it was for Mother but it was because he was weak and couldn't handle the pain. Nothing was your fault." He hugged me.

We were like that for a while. The only sound was the rain drops hitting the window and my sniffles. I brought my hands away from my face and looked at him.

"We only met yesterday and yet we act like we've known each other our whole lives." We both giggled.

"I wish I had a dragon." I looked at him weirdly. He shrugged. "What?"

"Seriously? That's the best thing you could come up with to change the topic?" I folded my arms.

"What? It's true. I really do wish I had a dragon. Imagine how cool that would be." I stared at him weirdly for a few moments before bursting out laughing.

"Your funny. How random." He laughed as well.

"Let's go to sleep." I nodded and later down, then pulled the duvet up to my chest. Ace was about to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"Stay with me?" He slightly nodded and climbed back into the bed and under the blanket.

I grabbed his left hand with my right and held it tightly. Ace gave me a reassuring smile and we both closed our eyes.

To be continued...