Chapter 18

"Riddle is just going to confiscate those sweets again." Euphemia warned Nessa.

"And that's why I am hiding some of them in Potter's coat." Nessa said as she gave some sweets to Fleamont for him to stuff it in his coat. Euphemia was with Fleamont and Septimus when Nessa was passing by, she was the first one to get there before Riddle. Euphemia invited her to sit down with them. Fleamont didn't mind anymore, and Septimus didn't really care.

"I don't mind helping either, toss some over here." Septimus said, Nessa tossed a couple and hid the rest in her bag.

"Do you think Riddle will say something if he sees you here?" Fleamont asked, if it annoyed the boy then Fleamont would gladly argue for Nessa to stay with them. Nessa shrugged and unwrapped a chocolate bar.

"You have five already, and three plates of breakfast. How can you eat so much?" Septimus asked with such astonishment, he loved the food just as much she did but he knew his limits whereas Nessa didn't seem to have one.

"I've been asking that for the past four years. She's just always hungry." Euphemia said. Monty hummed and leaned back as he pulled out a small notebook. He conjured a pen and began writing.

"What are you writing?" Nessa asked between bites.

"I got some ideas for a potion I'm trying to make. I want a potion to help tame hair, even the bushy ones. I have to drench my hair to keep it in place, I inherited straight hair from my father but the thickness of the hair was from my mother." Monty explained.

"Jean-Marie should be your Guinea pig for that." Septimus jested. Euphemia laughed and nudged Weasley.

"Everyone seems to have an issue with her hair." Nessa commented.

"I once walked in on her at the girl's lavatory in third year, she was crying and held scissors. She seemed ready to cut it but I quickly left. Obviously she didn't go through with it." Euphemia said. She flipped her blonde hair back and leaned against Monty's shoulder.

"All jokes aside, she's nice." Monty snorted at his friend's words.

"Just nice? I've seen you eyeing at her time to time. You seem to fancy her." Fleamont teased and started to make kissing noises.

"No I don't. I just think she's a nice person and I'm tired of people avoiding her just because she's a muggle born." Septimus quickly said.

"She seemed nice, but in dueling she was the complete opposite." Nessa added. Weasley turned his attention towards her and raised a brow at her, waiting for her to finish.

"She and Malfoy were in a duel. He won in the end but she put up a good fight. And the way she was looking at him, so much hatred. May I also add she took pleasure every time she had Malfoy stumbling back on his feet." She finished.

"Why were they even fighting?" Euphemia asked.

"I don't even know. I wasn't paying attention." Nessa lied. She didn't like lying to her friend but she didn't fully trust Fleamont and Septimus to tell the truth about what really happened. Last thing she needed was rumors about her and Malfoy.

"Nessa." A voice called and all four of them turned to see Riddle and the others standing in front of them.

"This is a free Riddle and his hooligans zone." Fleamont shouted.

"No one's talking to you Potter." Sylvia said. She made her way to the front and leaned against the slider door. She was wearing a long black turtleneck dress, it ended to her knees and she wore black boots. Euphemia glanced at Nott weirdly, the dress was made of cotton but it fit her body very tight. Showing off everything. Sylvia's eyes were on Septimus who was trying his best to avoid her stare.