[1.5.19]

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘳

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘳

______________________
Lady Whistledown's
SOCIETY PAPERS

Dear reader, it seems that after the flurry of celebrations, we have not one, but two new couples to congratulate.

The Duke and Duchess of Hastings married in a shockingly secretive wedding which, this author understands was put together after only days of being engaged... whether to hide a scandal or to prove to the Ton their undying love we have yet to find out.

I think that yet another round of congratulations are in order this time for the newly married Duke and Duchess of Windsor. The Duke of Windsor and Lady Florence Huntingdon, now and forever known as the Duchess of Windsor, married in a wonderfully wonderful ceremony a mere six days after the Duke of Hastings and Miss Bridgerton.

The wedding, which included the newly titled Duchess of Windsor's closest friends, was said to be a wonderfully stunning display.

The celebrations, which went well into the late evening, were even attended by the Queen herself, along with the ever-elusive former Duchess of Windsor, Lady Uriana Harding, who, after her husband's sudden passing, not only lost her title of Duchess of Windsor but also her highly regarded place in society.

______________________

"Are you ready?" Mama glanced over at me with a small smile, "you look stunning, my dear."

"Thank you, mama," I blush at the compliment before glancing at myself in the mirror.

Frederick's family had offered me their family's heirloom tiara to wear for the day. Apparently, the row of diamonds below the actual tiara could be removed to be a separate necklace that could go along with the tiara- which was a little fact that Frederick's mother, Uriana, was over the moon the tell me about.

Not only that but apparently it was a tradition that once I was married into the family all of the jewels passed from Uriana to me, which she seemed slightly bitter about. Apparently, the jewelry was already in Fredricks's possession following his father's death and he had been allowing his mother to use it 'on loan' until he married.

"They are stunning... I suppose that you could wear them and look pretty enough," Uriana says, sighing as she glances from the tiara on my head to me.