[2.3.14]

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘈 𝘉𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘌𝘥𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘥

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘈 𝘉𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘌𝘥𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘥

______________________

"Where has Anthony gone?" I huff, poking my head into the makeshift office that Anthony and Violet had very kindly offered to Frederick. "He promised me that he would help and show me the grounds..."

Frederick glanced up towards me with a furrowed brow. "he should be in the house... have you checked his office? He does like to hide away from his siblings there."

"Yes."

"What about the kitchens? We would always sneak down there to grab a snack when I would visit?" He offered.

"I'll check there next, I suppose," I say, sighing.

"If he's not there then you may want to check the clearing in the woods... Edmund's grave is near there... Anthony sometimes goes there to clear his mind," Frederick added in quietly, glancing up at me with a remorseful look. "If he's there then just be- well, just be gentle."

I nod and offer him a small smile before turning and starting off down the hallway.

______________________

"Frederick told you you might be here," I call out, offering him a small smile when he turns around to look at me with a raised brow.

"And why are you here?" Anthony asks. There wasn't any malice or anger behind his words, but rather a sorrow whose origins I couldn't quite place.

"I thought you could use a friend," I explain, sitting down beside him on the wooden bench. "I can listen... or talk... whatever you'd prefer."

"He would be proud, you know," I sigh, glancing over at the headstone.