[2.6.19]

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘹: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘈 𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯: 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘹: 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘈 𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥

______________________

Lady Whistledown's
SOCIETY PAPERS

A march down the aisle may very well be the longest walk any young lady ever takes. It does not simply cover the length of the church, but rather, countless floors for dancing, and meandering paths for every afternoon promenade too. It is a wonder, then, that feet do not tire or, heaven forbid, trip under the scrutiny of all those attentive eyes keeping close watch, indeed.

______________________

"Is this not the most exciting day, Frederick? Anthony and Edwina are to be married today!" I squeal. I glance out of the carriage and watch as the countryside passes in a blur.

"A rather eventful day it shall be indeed, darling," Frederick chuckles, glancing up from his work that was resting in his lap and smiling at me. "Do you remember the day that we got married?"

I chuckle and nod my head, sighing as I sat back in my spot. "Of course. It was a magical day... and everyone was there for us. Well, almost everyone, we still need to find a time for Friedrich to come back and celebrate with us properly."

Frederick sighs as he nods his head in agreement, "I've heard that he's been quite busy with all of his Princely duties...  but I have managed to get him to agree to spend some time with us this summer... how long, I have no idea, but he has agreed, nonetheless."

"Wonderful! I shall need to start planning," I say, grinning over at him. "This going to be a good day... I can feel it."

"I certainly hope so, darling," Frederick mutters, "I don't know how much more scandal this town can take."

______________________

"Do you think those are real men?" I ask, glancing away from the gold-covered statue (which is potentially a real-life man) over towards Fredrick, who sighs.

"With dear Charlotte in charge of the wedding, it is entirely possible. Speaking of Charlotte, I heard from her that Friedrich is planning a visit to London this summer... to visit both Charlotte and us before he has to go back to Prussia and attend to all of his princely duties.

"That would be nice. It's been quite a while since we have seen Friedrich. We certainly have plenty to tell him and vice versa." I say, nodding my head before letting out a gasp and motioning toward one of the multicolored animals that Charlotte had procured for the event. "Look at that animal! What a vibrant color and the feathers! It's like it has a thousand eyes," I say, pausing once again to stare at the rather small blue animal. "Oh, I know that I have heard of its name...Pealock? Pea... Pea-"