Season Two Cast

______________________

S E A S O N  T W O : M A I N  C A S T

______________________

THE WINDSOR'S

Phoebe Tonkin as ↑ Florence Harding, Duchess of Windsor (21) ↑

Phoebe Tonkin as
Florence Harding, Duchess of Windsor (21)

Florence Harding neé Huntingdon is the daughter of the well-known, and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon. After stepping into the 1813 marriage market, in the hopes of finding her match, she came out of the season with one of its most eligible men, the Duke of Windsor.

It seems as though her kindness knows no bounds, especially seeing as who just so happens to be considered to be her friends. Daphne Basset (now known as the Duchess of Hastings) and her seemingly marriage mart enemy, Cressida Cowper, along with the laughing stock of the Ton, Prudence, and Philippa Featherington.

But with a new season comes along new and rather exciting drama... so how will Florence handle her first year of marriage to a Duke?

 so how will Florence handle her first year of marriage to a Duke?

Sebastian Stan as
Frederick Harding, Duke of Windsor (25)

Frederick Harding, the Duke of Windsor, had arrived in London, just in time for the 1813 season, beginning his search for his soon-to-be-wife, the next Duchess of Windsor. The Duke is now stepping out of the season with one of the most sought-after ladies of the Ton, Florence Huntingdon, now aptly titled the Duchess of Windsor.

Frederick Harding is known to be a determined man- and now husband- who, once he puts his mind to work, doesn't stop until his goal is accomplished. This time, however, he is stepping back for a moment, enjoying the time that he has with his new wife, while also partaking in the comforts that the Ton has to offer, with a keen interest in what prolific gossip writer, Lady Whistledown, has to say.