3.1

~Feya~

"Will you come to practice tonight?"

"Do you want me to come?" I asked while managing to hold my phone close to my ear with my shoulder while I was typing a reply to Mel. She said she had exciting news for the holidays.

"I wouldn't mind" he said from the other line.

"I'll be there in an hour then" I mumbled before he started telling me how they got booked for those gigs.

He was pretty excited about them and I guess it was the normal thing to do when you want to get involved with music as much as those four idiots want to.

After several minutes of Luke talking nonstop about the gigs we hang up and Mel's new message popped up.

"So you guessed yet?"

Mel was persistent on me guessing on that big surprise for Christmas. Probably some great gift she could get me that would only make me feel bad because it would be awesome and I wouldn't be able to get her something equally awesome.

You see Mel's family is really really rich. That explains some stuff right?

"I didn't realize I was seriously supposed to guess :$"

Please don't be a present. Please don't be a present.

I decided to invite the guys to mum's house at New York for winter break. So I guess we're coming there!

I think it's safe to say that the entire block heard me screaming in excitement after that text. I was just plain excited.

Shut up. I can't wait.

Messages between us continued and I even send a text to Elliot so he would finally bring me back my Sleeping with Sirens album that he "burrowed" two months before I left.

But meanwhile I was talking to them I changed to some clean clothes and tossed my pj's on my bed just before Jason came in my room. Without knocking. That's exactly the reason I wanted a room to myself but I guess my brother is an idiot.

"Why did you scream before?"

"So if I was dying in here you would come to check up on me five minutes later?" I asked while tying my shoelaces. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Whatever. What was it?"

"Okay Mr curious. Mel texted me and told me she's coming with Elliot and Jake to New York for the winter break" it's easy to say I was smiling like an idiot when I was telling him.

Jason of course wasn't as excited as I was but it's understandable. He smiled though and told me to have fun with them. Maybe he isn't such a "bad" brother after all.

Me and Jason walked together downstairs because I had to leave and he was one of those 24/7 hungry but slim guys. So yeah he wanted to eat again.

"Mum I'm going to Michael's house"

"Be back in time" was all she said while waving her hand from the couch she was sitting. Mum had recently gotten obsessed with Orange is the new black which is quite a good show I just never thought she would watch it. Not because she's afraid of homosexuals, she used to tell Jason and I since we were 13 that she'll love us even if we don't like the opposite sex, but just because she's not that fond of nudity. Yeah she's weird.

"I will, bye"

Rule number one of walking out in the night alone. Don't wear earphones. You can never be too sure, right?

Luckily though I made it to Michael's house in no time (practically) and knocked on the door. After his mum let me in I went straight to the basement and surprisingly saw Anna sitting on the couch. I went to sit with her after I waved hello to the 'band'.

They were playing a song I hadn't heard before and I must admit that even though Luke has a great voice, it was nice to hear Michael and Calum sing too. After that song was over they starting talking about another one, that apparently was almost finished, and then they decided to take a break. Anna left the couch to walk towards her boyfriend while mine walked towards me. It's a bit surreal using that word again.

Boyfriend. I have a boyfriend again. After almost two years of just avoiding the word and any guy who was asking for dates like they were about to kill me.

"I was starting to think you wouldn't come" he said chuckling and I just laughed slightly with him.

"Nah. I came for Michael" I said sticking out my tongue to him. He was smiling which honestly was a different side of Luke. I've seen him excited and in a sort of happy state but not that type of happy.

He rolled his eyes and leaned in for a kiss which I happily returned but pulled away because there were others in here.

"What was that song called?" I asked while let his head rest on my shoulder.

"You liked it?"

"Yeah, I didn't know Michael was singing too. It was different but you know the good different." I mumbled.

"It's called English love affair." He said while sitting straight again.

"Do you want anything from upstairs?"

"Nope." He smiled and walked upstairs with Michael, talking about another song, that from what I realized, Michael wrote but Luke was helping out with the music.

"Hello"

"Hey Ash, what's up?" I smiled to him when he sat down next to me on the couch.

"You know...school, music the usual. Em...congrats on your relationship? Luke told me you guys are together now." He mumbled while looking at his hands that were playing with the ending of his shirt.

"Yeah we thought we should give it a try" I said and smiled at him. He didn't seem particularly happy but I couldn't know why.

I wanted to ask but Michael and Luke came back downstairs and made Calum and Ash to try one last time Michael's song.

So Anna came and sat next to me again with a pouty face. Nonetheless she said:

"They're gonna make it"

And realization hit me.

Wonderful.

-

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Sleeping the whole day" I said chuckling. Me and Luke were walking home (because he insisted) and we were just mindlessly talking.

"Luke I'm coming to the gig you don't have to invite me every time"

"No, I know. I was just wondering if you would want to stay over at my house afterwards. The guys will be there too you know...no parties and stuff" is he nervous? Well that's new. He was fidgeting and all I could do was laugh and think that he looked like a 5 year old. Adorable and cute.

"I will have to ask my parents" I said truthfully and he nodded. For the rest of the walk we stayed quiet, just walking down the road and closer to my home. I didn't want to go home right now but I didn't have much of a choice.

"I'll text you okay?"

"Okay" he mumbled when we reached my house.

"This is the part you kiss me goodnight" I said seriously and he just chuckled before leaning in. I copied his actions and met him halfway.

"I'll see you tomorrow" I mumbled, pulling away.

And then he just went home. Him leaving only meant that this thought came back in my mind.

What if they make it?

They'll leave.

And so will he.

But before I could freak out I told myself that it doesn't matter. It's been just three days for Christ's sake.

Pull yourself together.

***

I feel like this story sucks.

Thanks for reading though and I'm sorry that I take so long to update.