2.5

~Feya~

The entire dinner time I kept stuffing my face with food.

First because mum was smiling; that creepy smile mothers do when they thing their daughter is in love? Yes that one. So, pretty creepy.

Second; I didn't want to look at Luke because well...things were weird in general. Not from his side; mostly from mine because I am a super stupid idiot.

And third; mum's food is delicious. No need for further explanation. Plus dad got home earlier today and was feeling chatty.

"So how is this band of yours going?" dad asked in a indifferent tone and Luke shifted uncomfortably at his seat. I glared at mum - who still had the creepy smile on - trying to tell her to avert dad's interest to something else.

"Uh...it's going okay" Luke let out but kept his eyes at his plate. Dad mumbled something and I rolled my eyes and got up; grabbing my plate and going to the kitchen.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" mum said and I turned around looking at my mum's sad face. Creepy face off.

"Nothing"

"Nothing?"

"Yes, nothing" I said again and left the kitchen. I went back and occupied my previous seat only to find dad talking on the phone; Jason laughing silently and Luke looking like a freaking 14 year old girl who has a crush on a senior and that senior winked at her.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked Jason. "And why are you blushing?" I asked Luke.

"No blushing" he mumbled and started stubbing what was left of his chicken.

"What did dad do?" I asked and Jason started laughing harder while Luke shrunk more on his seat. And right in time dad hung up and sat back on the table; mum returning to the table as well.

"So are we clear?" dad said in a stern voice and Luke nodded his head aggressively. Wait what?

"What did I miss? I went to the kitchen for just 5 minutes!" I said and glared at dad who just mindlessly shrugged his shoulders.

---

"What did he say?" I asked Luke when we went outside just as he was about to leave.

"Nothing" he mumbled and smiled slightly.

"What?" I asked again and hugged my torso since I was stupid enough not to take a jacket before I went out.

"You know...the usual. Don't hurt her or I'll kill you. Or chop your balls" Luke said with a suggestive tone.

"Didn't you tell him that we're not a thing?"

"Well I did have sex with you" he said chuckling and slightly leaning towards my way. I rolled my eyes and pushed his chest away chuckling as well.

"Touché"

"I am going to hurt you though. How are we on this bet?" he asked as he walked towards the steps of our porch. Now you ruined it asshole.

"Lost counting"

"Let's just say 50-50 then" he said shrugging and walked straight to his car.

Lovely. I went back inside before I saw Luke leave and went to the living room and sat next to mum. She was wrapped in a blanket and was watching 2 Broke girls. God this show is pretty good. Max rules. Dad was at his office doing god knows what and Jason was mindlessly looking at his phone.

"What are we going to do for Thanksgiving?" Jason asked then and mum smiled excitedly and clapped her hands. She pressed mute on the T.V right when Max was saying something dirty and I groaned. I wanted to hear that.