1.4

~Feya~

Everything sucks!

Wow I feel better now that I let it out. It's liberating.

I made my way towards my locker so I can grab my books for third period. I also put a mental note so I will save up a couple of minutes to go to the toilet before the next period would start.

I turned left and started walking to a smaller hallway that was filled with lockers; like the rest of the school's hallways. As I approached my locker I brought my bag closer to me so I could try to find my phone in there. I swear this bag is filled with everything but books!

My attention was full on my bag and I really didn't notice where I was stepping. Until I bumped into a firm chest. I fell straight on my ass and I heard giggling as I silently cursed my stupidity.

I looked up and saw Ash offering me his hand; to help my up which I accepted. He easily pulled me back onto my feet; still giggling and smiling.

He was wearing one of his signature bandanas again; skinny jeans and a t-shirt that showed his muscled arms. Needles to say they were drool worthy but I know how to compose myself quickly.

"Hey. You okay?" he asked after he was done laughing at my fall. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?" I mumbled as I averted my gaze to my locker; putting in the combination and opening it.

"I kind of ditched school to talk to you- no. Ask you something?" he said nervously and I laughed. I told him to proceed as I pulled out my maths book and notebook.

"So I was wondering if you'd like to go for that coffee, maybe like Friday afternoon?" he said really fast in nervousness that made me want to laugh.

"Sure. As long as it's friendly" I reminded him and he nodded smiling. The bell rang and I silently cursed myself for forgetting to save up those minutes.

"Gotta go, bye" I said quickly; waving goodbye at Ashton and rushing towards the girl's bathroom. I'm gonna be late but a girl has to do what she has to do right?

I never liked Math.

---

"Whoever finishes the next three equations until the bell rings will get one extra credit" Mr Williams said sternly.

"That's not fair" a guy I still can't remember his name said. The class nodded while Mr Williams shook his head.

He was a good teacher most of the time. Unless he was moody. And today he was moody, and grumpy. So he made us work while he sat and supposedly grade papers while we all knew he just sat there and did nothing.

I looked at the board and copied the equations that had more x and y than all of the equations I have ever solved. I spent a total of ten minutes trying to figure out the first one and I started scribbling down the answer step by step.

The next one was by far harder. I didn't even finish it to be honest. Partly because I was bored and partly because it was the hardest thing I've ever faced. Soon I gave up and pulled out my notebook. It was already half filled with pictures I've finished and I decided to start a new one.

I don't usually know what I'm going to draw. I just grab a pencil and start drawing lines; till an actual figure starts forming.

"Hey! Pst! Evans!" I shot my head up and saw the school's star and quarterback shaking his hand to get my attention.

"What?" I whispered/shouted and he lifted his notebook while pointing to the third equation. I took and empty piece of paper and wrote down my answer.