1.0

~Feya~

I brought the jacket tighter around me and snuggled into it trying to keep some sort of warmth in.

It's been 5 hours since we left home to go to church and now the sun has dawned and the air is cold and icy as we approach winter.

I breathed out and I could practically see my breath in a form of a small foggy cloud that disappeared immediately. I liked the cold. Cold makes your heart beat faster so it pumps blood to your vains faster in order to keep you warm. Therefore it makes me feel alive.

A gush of wind made me shiver and I hugged my jacket tighter as I waited for Luke outside of his huge family house. The stupid dress mum convinced me to wear this morning wasn't helping much. Luke was still inside talking to our parents.

It's been a little after an hour after Michael texted Luke inviting me as well to their band practice. Luke thinks that this whole band idea is stupid and that it won't work out but he goes either way. I think it's because he wants it to work out, deep down. I remember how dreamy he looked when he talked about music. It's the same look I have when I talk about drawing...mum calls it obsession. I like to call it passion.

"Here. Put this on" I heard Luke say and I turned around. My eyes met his and I saw that he had changed from his suit to his usual clothing and a beanie. He was holding a coat on his hand as he motioned for me to take it.

"I am fine" I said and he let out a dry laugh. He walked closer towards me and looked at me with amusement written on his features.

"You either wear it willingly or I forcefully make you" he said looking a bit excited with the idea. "Besides I promised your mum" he added and gave me the coat.

"Whose coat is that?" I asked as I I slipped my arms in and Luke helped me throw it over my shoulders and my jacket. "Mine" he said and I nodded; being able to smell his cologne on the fabric.. After a small silence he started laughing.

"You look..."he started and I looked down at myself. I couldn't see my hands because the sleeves were that long and the coat reached mid-tigh easily. "Tiny" he breathed out and I laughed.

"No. I look like a dwarf" I said an this time we both laughed.

"This way" he said as he started walking down the road towards Central Park. He stuffed his hands in his pockets and kept his head down for a while as walked silently towards Michael's house.

"I promise your parents I'll get you home by ten" he said looking at me and I nodded. "Your dad kinda threatened me" he added and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Seriously?!"

"Uh...yeah" he said chuckling as he nodded his head.

"I'm sorry! What did he say to you?" I swear my dad sometimes embarrass me more than my mum.I mean fathers are supposed to be understanding.

"That's okay. I get it. You're his only girl aren't you,yes you are, yes you are" he said in this awfully stupid baby voice while pinching my cheeks. The fucker.

"Stop it!" I said as I pushed his hands away from my face. " And yes I am" I said as I walked further in front of him.

"I suggest you walk with me because we're going to take a small shortcut through Central Park. We wouldn't want you to get lost right?" he asked and I huffed. I hung my head down and walked back next to him.

"Whose a good girl? You are, yes you are" he said putting my head and messing my hair.

"Stop talking to me like I'm some sort of a dog" I said angrily to him and he laughed. He clenched his stomach as he bent down - still laughing may I say.