1.9

~Luke~

Everything was fine. Everything was perfectly fine. Until she spoke up from the audience. And she was smiling at me.

I wanted her to shut up so badly but then again I couldn't help but laugh when she told me to shut up and sing.

As we had promised to Calum, we started with the new song he had written for that girl.

I keep trying to figure out who is that girl. Calum seems to be so in love with her that it makes me want to puke. Love is slowly spreading everywhere. The only one who seems un-phased by it is Michael but then again; you can never be sure.

"Are you okay?" The girl in front of me asked. She wasn't really tall and was wearing one of those shirts that kept nothing for your imagination. Pencil skirt. Who wears pencil skirts with that weather. But she was okay looking you could say. If she hadn't put on so much make-up. She actually looks a bit clown-ish. Darian, I think was her name.

"Yeah. Perfect" I mumbled and glanced at Feya's direction. She and Liv were laughing at something Ash had said. He had his arm around Feya's waist and she didn't seem to mind at all.

"You know what? I think we should leave; maybe I can help you" she said in an attempt to sound seductive.

"Help me how?" I asked with a smirk on my lips and Feya almost out of my mind.

Almost.

"Get your mind off of her" she said; her eyes looking briefly at Feya. She didn't seem really happy with the fact I wasn't paying much attention to her but obviously she was willing to change that.

"Alright" I mumbled. She smiled and took my hand in hers as she made her way around people.

I waved to whoever saw it from my friends and just as I wore my jacket I saw Feya look at my way.

Just as fast she looked she turned her head away. I just shrugged my shoulders and followed Darian. She zipper her jacket as we both got out of the small place.

"So where are we going?" I asked and she turned her head to face me.

"My place" she said and smirked at me. Bad thing is that I compared that action. When she smirked all I thought is just how much sexier Feya looked when she did that.

"You live alone?" I asked surprised and she nodded. She told me she's 19.

"And you? How old are you?" she asked; trying to break the silence that made me extremely uncomfortable.

"17" I said and she rose her eyebrows surprised. I shrugged my shoulders and so did she. I know I look older. Everybody says so, so I kind of accepted it. It works great when you want to get into clubs.

At some point we reached her house and she quickly unlocked the door. I walked in, I took off my jacket and threw it on the couch; me falling on it afterwards as well. She sat next to me and pursed her lips; waiting.

Of course.

She's waiting. Like any other girl. I rolled ny eyes and sat forward. I took her hand in mine and the other one up to cup her cheek as I kissed her.

She quickly responded and let me push her back against the couch; me hovering over her. Her hands fiddled with my shirt and I pulled away just long enough to remove it and then went back on kissing her.

We stayed like this for a while; just making out until I started trying to open her "shirt". Eventually though she got up and got rid of her shirt; not breaking the kiss. She showed the way to her bedroom and I quickly un-clapsed her bra and tossed somewhere at the room.