3.3

~Feya~

Things got a little hectic after that gig. I was joggling spending time with Mel, Jake and Elliot with spending time with Luke and the rest of my new friends, something that was quite impossible.

Another thing that seemed quite impossible happened in the span time of a week. After the gig, Liv and Ash were so drunk they literally started making out, something that Ashton regretted later the same night when she wouldn't let him do anything alone. Talk about clingy.

Let's just say he wasn't quite happy with that. Also, the boys are indeed getting "famous". Just the other day me, Luke and Michael were eating outside and two girls approached our table asking for a picture. Needless to say both Michael and Luke stayed still, staring at them like they are some sort of aliens.

Overall though things are okay.

"What are you thinking?"

"Just this week" I mumbled against Luke's chest. We were supposed to finish that project for English but once more that didn't happen. Instead we were laying on his bed, doing absolutely nothing.

"It was quite eventful" he agreed before I sat up to check the time. It was almost nine and although mum and dad were really lenient when I was with Luke (weird, I know) I wanted to be home early just for once.

"I have to go" I said with a sigh as I pulled away from him completely. A disappointed groan was his only response.

"Fine, I'll walk you home" he then said as he put on his shoes along with me.

"What a gentleman" I said laughing and he just rolled his eyes.

After we said goodbye to Liz who was intently watching a cooking show we left the house. If anything the weather is getting colder by the minute. I'm a bit used to it but still, the rush of cold wind hitting your face is a surprise after the warmth of the house. Man, I need a car.

"Why aren't we driving home?" I asked as Luke was pulling up his zipper and then looking to me.

"Dad's car broke down so he's using mine. He's still at work" Luke explain and I sighed. Walking will have to do.

We spent most of the walk home being silent until Luke spoke up.

"Can I ask something without sounding jealous?"

"Sure" I said and stuffed my hands in my coat's pockets because the gloves weren't exactly helping my case.

"You and that Elliot guy...um...were you like together?" he nervously asked.

"No. He is just my friend. He has a girlfriend, I have you" I said and he smiled.

"But there was something happening between us but only from my side and ended quite some time now" It's not a good thing to keep secrets right?

"You were sleeping together" he stated as we made a turn right, not the way towards home.

"Once or twice, hey were are we going?"

"I just want to walk with you a bit" he mumbled, shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright" there goes my plan about going home earlier.

"Okay what is it?" I asked after almost ten minutes of dead silence from him.

"Nothing" he said back, completely indifferent to the awkward silence.

"I'm just trying to process the fact you had someone before, just like I did" he admitted once we reached my house.

"I hope that goes well. You don't see me asking about Mercedes do you?" I said and he scrunched his nose while shaking his head.