2.1

~Feya~

"What?"

"What do you mean what?" he asked tired while sighing. Must be because I kept asking. It's not like he didn't explain them correctly.

I didn't pay attention last year and now it's like there is this huge part missing that keeps me from understanding this year's math.

"I mean what am I supposed to do with the y?" I tried to make him understand were I was stuck. 2 hours now and progress was slow. I did understand some stuff but comparing to the whole things I have to learn; it's nothing.

"You just need to replace the y with the smaller equation and the problem is going to be solved on itself" he explained slowly and I just looked at him like he was some sort of an alien.

"What smaller equation?"

"Jesus. 2x-28a."

"Oh" I mumbled and proceeded on doing what he said.

"Huh. That wasn't so hard" I thought to myself. Stupid math and their stupid logical ways.

"I have to go" he, then, said as he got up and picked up his books while tossing them in his bag. I nodded my head and saw him approach the door and soon gone out of the room.

I kept staring at my textbook with the usual confused expression I have whenever I try to study math. With no further consideration I dropped all books and notebooks on the bed and walked downstairs to find something to eat. Like a yogurt or something.

But of course fridge was empty because once again mum couldn't shop for anything else but apples. Great.

"I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow" I yelled so anyone who might want something from the store would tell me. Mum rushed in the kitchen with a list in her hand and a grateful smile on.

"Thank you sweety" she mumbled and kissed my cheek as I bit down to one of the apples I found in the fridge.

"You're going to eat just that?" she asked with concern lacing her voice.

"Just not feeling hungry I suppose." I replied and mum looked at me weirdly.

" please tell me you're eating" she pleaded and I chuckled.

"Do not worry." I said and then proceeded on telling her what I had at lunch. And then what I had the day before. And the day before that.

---

"...and I just want to grab his head and smash it against the lab's sink till he bleeds to death"

"Woah. Never going to ask what's wrong with you. Like ever again." I said. A really mad looking Anna had just finished her talk on how bad she hated Calum's guts. No, oh wait. She despised them.

I think it's safe to say she was furious. She looked like a mad woman and until Liv showed up I was honestly scared for my life.

"What's up?" she asked smiling while tying her hair in a ponytail. It was one of those days she decided to look sporty and stuff.

"Anna is mad" I mumbled and then she started saying how much she hated Calum all over again. And how much she wished he could disappear.

"Since when you hate Calum THAT much?" Liv asked while rolling her eyes. Her phone buzzed and she took it out as she furiously started typing a response.

Anna said she didn't want to see Calum again for today so she walked towards the library saying she had food with her so now me and Liv were walking towards the cafeteria. Well, I was walking; she was texting.