2.3

~Luke~

"How can you not freaking like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles??"

"How can you like them?" she said back while rolling her eyes. Feya got off my bed and picked up a book she had tossed to me just minutes ago; aiming for my head. Well she obviously doesn't have good aim.

"Well because -"

"Damn it Luke! Just answer the damn question so I can go home!"

"You're not a really good tutor you know" I said smirking and she huffed while rolling her eyes.

"You're not cooperating much" she said back and sat down again. She sighed and took her notebook in her hands.

"What kind of narrator can a writer choose?" she asked and sighed again.

Me being the good boy I am - let's all laugh - I decided to answer her question because I was indeed acting like an ass. She had explained this like two hours ago.

"Finally" she said in an over dramatic voice and the smiled.

"What do I get for answering correctly?" I asked and smirked but she just laughed it off. She started packing her bag and she mumbled something about Michael and that she had to meet him so she had to leave.

Isn't that fantastic?

"Right. Have fun" I said and just mindlessly pushed my books and notebooks to the side and laid down.

"It's just coffee" she mumbled back and left.

"Just coffee my ass"

---

"Hey little brother"

"Get out of my room" I groaned and took a pillow to cover my face so I won't have to see his annoyingly happy one.

"Someone is in his period" Jack said laughing and I groaned again.

"Shut up" I said and throwed him the pillow I had been holding.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" he asked seriously this time after he caught the pillow. He came and laid to the other side of the bed and waited for my answer.

"And what is so interesting about your ceiling that you keep staring at for the past two hours?" he asked again and laughed.

"I'm just not in the mood Jack and you're not helping" I muttered and he just shook his head.

"I think you are in some sort of denial. You like Feya-"

"I don't like Feya. Why does everybody say that?" I asked frustrated. Jesus Christ she's just hot and fun to be around!

"Maybe because you do" he said back in a matter-of-fact tone that made me want to punch him straight in the face.

"I don't" I mumbled. This gets annoying. Might as well get up and go find something to eat...

"Just because Haley screwed you over doesn't mean every girl will, you know?" Jack said just when I was about to exit my room. I just froze. How could he bring her up? Why would he remind me of her? I did a perfect job forgetting her for the past two years and he just had to remind me.

"I know." was the only thing I could manage to say in between my thoughts. It was like the mere mention of her name still hurted me. And this is stupid. It shouldn't. I'm over her, I don't care about her anymore.

She could be knocked up by some 20 year old dude for what matters and I still don't give a fuck.

"Where are you going?" Jack asked; bringing me back from my thoughts.