2.6

~Luke~

No.

No.

No.

No freaking way.

"You really need to work on that Luke" I heard my mothers voice. Groaning I went downstairs to pick up the notebook that had the start of Pride and Prejudice 's report.

"Come on" I whined and she just shook her head in a stubborn way telling me I had to finish that if I wanted to go out tonight.

Well wow I'm 17. I don't need permission.

"I may be a math's teacher but I know a bit about classics and that isn't it" mum said. We had to email our teacher about our progress with our thoughts of the five first chapters of the book.

I was already on chapter seven just because the chapters are seriously one page long. Seriously.

"I thought Elizabeth and Mr Darcy were the two main characters of the book but all we get till chapter five is Bingley and Jane dancing and their mother talking about guys like they're a bag of money" I said and mum laughed and just said that even that is better than what I had already written.

Sighing I went upstairs, crumpled the paper and sat at my chair; trying to think what could be a good report for the stupid book. Will Faye be able to help me a bit with that? I bet she finished her report for chapter 20 by now.

What is she doing now?

Wait. You don't care. No Luke you don't care. You're fine. Yeah...

I'll just call her and see what she's doing.

So I grabbed my phone and searched through my contacts for her name. She picked up immediately and all I could hear was laughing and music. Someone was singing to a song I've never heard but slowly all these noss faded.

"Luke?"

"Are you busy?" I said instead of answering.

"Uh...no it's okay. What's up?"

"I was kind of hoping you could help me with that stupid report" I said slowly and I heard her chuckle.

"Okay...what have you written so far?" she asked laughing slightly.

"Nothing, well just that up until chapter 7 we know nothing about Darcy and Elizabeth" I mumbled and tried to find a pen that was still working to write any sort of help she would give me. I can't fail anything this year otherwise I won't graduate. Lovely, isn't it?

"Well you can work with that and say about the life then. How women thought of men and the other way around. Use the first sentence. It is known worlwide for a reason" she said and made a pause.

"It is universally acknowledged, that a single man in possesion of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Feya said and I could just imagine her smiling in triumph that she remembered it.

"Thanks" I said as I took the book and spotted the sentence; exactly the same as she quoted it.

"Do you want something else? It's freezing out here"

"No, no. Have fun" I mumbled and heard her say thanks before the line went dead.

And now I have to write the report.

Lovely.

---

"Mr Hemmings"

"What? Jesus"

"I would prefer it if you didn't sleep during my class and if you send your assingments before 2 a.m" Mrs White said with a stern expression

"What were you doing up until 2 a.m Mrs White? I was writing the report, what about you?" I asked laughing slightly at the small blush on Mrs White cheeks.

Even with Feya's help I was so bored to write the report that I let it for the day after and well that...that was a mistake since I had to stay up until 2 a.m to finish it and then I couldn't sleep. I have no idea why but I couldn't sleep until it was 4 a.m

And now all I wanted to do was sleep.

I tried to look straight again and focus on class when someone tapped my shoulder. I tuned around and I was greeted by a smiling Feya. Sucks to say it but I've missed her quite a lot.

"Hey sleepy head. Missed me?" she whispered and I just laughed silently.

"Yes, yes I did" I said in my most serious voice and she just laughed.

"Quiet please" Mrs White and I heard Feya groan in annoyance.

"I'm so bored"

"I know. So am I"

---

"I missed you"

"It was only three days, dumbass" Feya said laughing as Michael was hugging her for the past 5 minutes.

"Did you see your friends?" Michael asked as we all sat at our usual table at the cafeteria.

"Yup. All of them." She said and smiled.

"Yeah some more than others" Jason said when he stopped by and left a set for keys next to his sister.

"You were leaving remember?" She simply said ignoring him completely.

"Any hot friends?" Michael said and wiggled his eyebrows smiling at Feya. She just smiled and they started talking; telling him that her friend there saw a picture of him and said she liked him. Michael of course blushed but laughed it off.

On the other hand Feya was trying to give him a pep talk saying to not underestimate himself and that he should appreaciate himself more. Be more confident. Something me and Calum agreed to and started talking about it more. Unitl, of course, Michael turned his attention to his food and started stuffing his face with that burger he paid for. It looked disgusting but...he's eating it.

---

"You're awfully quiet"

"I'm just thinking" I mumbled while keeping a steady look on the pavement.

"Oh-oh" she said in a mocking tone while she bumped her shoulder on mine.

"Shut up" I said laughing and bumping her shoulder back.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked her then and she just shrugged her shoulder.

"Porbably going to start season three of American Horror story or something. Why?" she asked; raising one eyebrow and smirking.

"Nothing I was just thinking that maybe we could go out. You know have some fun or something..." I said trying to surpress my shaking hand by grabbing one of my book bag's straps. Why is my hand shaking? I looked at her and she wasn't smirking anymore either.

"Like...uh...a date?" she asked; her eyes still looking anywhere but me.

"Uh...no" Yeah.

"Just messing around?" I said but all I managed was a question. She let out and oh and then she seemed to think about it.

"I don't see why not" she said finally and smiled. And just as I was about to go and walk towards the direction of my house it strike me.

"Hey Feya?"

"Yeah?" She asked turning around to face me again.

"It is a date"

***

Hi. Yes I updated.

Yes it sucks.

Consider this a filler.

Bye.